ebony slut seeks mental masters

NinaBrown

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2013
i want to be told how dirty,stupid, and slutty i am. i want to be called useless, and hopeless. i want to know how i will be abused and punished and teased by you. i want to know how you will take me, and what you will force me to do.

Wolfe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2013
*shakes his head* Another needy little black cunt, looking to be fulfilled through the abuse of her white superiors. face it, slut, you're a failure - and begging to be abused on here like the attention craving piece of fuckmeat you really are is nothing short of pathetic. Another example of your uselessness, your abject failure at everything you try.

If I had you before me here and now, I'd have you kneel on the floor before me, tying your wrists to your ankles after binding your thighs to your calves, immobilising you. You'd be naked, apart from those ropes. Black slave meat like you should never be allowed clothes like real, white humans.

I'd tie a rope in your hair at the back, pulling it down to tilt your head back to face upward and tie it off to a metal hook inserted in your asshole. Next, a ring gag in your mouth, holding it open for whatever pleasure I desire, before pulling my cock out of my pants and pissing on your face, your tits, your whole body, finishing with your open mouth.

This is the start of hours of sadistic pleasure..... for me.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals