Edging game

allforpleasure

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 20, 2023
I’m in the middle of a self edging game, everyday I would edge myself two or three times with a vibrator on my clit or in my pussy for from 10 mins to an hour depends on how much time I have, it’s been three days and I managed to not cum, it’s getting more and more frustrating though. So I think this needs to come to an end, but I will let you guys decide when and how I may have my orgasm.
-How long should I continue this edging game before I can earn my prize
When I get to cum:
-A full orgasm, a ruined orgasm or forced multiple orgasms
-In public or in private
-What punishment should it be if I accidently cum (limits: blood, scat/piss, extreme pain, body writing)

I will update this once my game is finished

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015
I suggest to leave the nd up to choice. At the end of each edgign session before you go for the last edge roll a die. You may cum on a 6, ruin ona 1 and else keep the game going and try again the next day.
And any accident will surely be a ruine dorgasm and not a proer one, right? :D

allforpleasure

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 20, 2023
I suggest to leave the nd up to choice. At the end of each edgign session before you go for the last edge roll a die. You may cum on a 6, ruin ona 1 and else keep the game going and try again the next day.
And any accident will surely be a ruine dorgasm and not a proer one, right? :D
sounds great, I didn't get a 6 yet, I'll keep trying

Reactions: herpderp42

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
I say it depends on what will give you the greatest pleasure. You have done very well and been a good girl. So if public or hidden public etc gives you the greatest pleasure then go for that. Full orgasm. But I do like the dice one

allforpleasure

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 20, 2023
Update,
I got a 6 today, then I decided to save it for later, around afternoon I put a remote toy in my pussy then go out and find myself a bench not far. There were not many people around, I enjoyed a full orgasm on the bench, I think I will do this again in future.

Reactions: The king

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
Update,
I got a 6 today, then I decided to save it for later, around afternoon I put a remote toy in my pussy then go out and find myself a bench not far. There were not many people around, I enjoyed a full orgasm on the bench, I think I will do this again in future.
I have a better idea. I’d your you can be used over the internet. Do the same thing but publish the link and wait for someone to take control

Featured Threads

New Personals