Edging tonight

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Tonight I am going to edge myself and I want to add in some clit and tit torture as well to make it more intense. I have clothespins, rubber bands, a snappy metal ruler, and ginger.
hard limits:
Blood
Piss/scat
Needles
Knives
Photos - but I will post detailed reports.

this is time sensitive, so if I don’t get any responses here’s what I’ll do: after each edge, snap the rubber band on my clit ten times. Meanwhile I’ll have clothespins on my nipples and will rotate them 90 degrees after each edge. I will repeat this simple torture until I cry in frustration. This is somewhat boring for me so I hope to get some responses!

Reactions: IndyRugby

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I wonder how you feel about alternating having the clothespins on your nipples and on your labia between each edge? The taking them off and reapplying them should get quite painful as time goes on.

You probably don't have a dice but you can get Google to roll for you. Roll one in the first instance to see how many to roll the next time (if it comes out one, roll again and add one to your next score).

Now roll that number of dice to determine exactly how many edges you're going to have.

After each edge, flip a coin - heads and you're going to punish your nipples, tails and it's your pussy.

Flip again - heads it's elastic bands, tails it's your ruler. Have Google roll a die to determine how many punishments you give yourself before you edge again.

A final flip of the coin determines whether you'll edge with your ginger this time?

Reactions: Gingerbitch

Featured Threads

New Personals