Email tasks

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Seeing another thread for email domination got me thinking, I love email tasks etc... so, you email me a task within my limits and I will send back the proof you ask for. Simple.

Limits for the email tasks:
Anal is a no no unless you can prove that you are female (eg write omssx on you and send a pic) nothing messy, dangerous, public, involving other people or their stuff, I am vegetarian so nothing non-vegetarian, no pee/shit/disgusting

Once I cum it's game over, ruined orgasms keep the "fun" going longer and if I am forced to ruin my orgasms then cum play is an option.

For proof I will provide pictures and short videos (no face etc...) the proof is then yours to enjoy and such... ;)

Hit me!

Last edited:

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
It's mostly a limit but I get so bored of guys (since I am pretty much straight) that for the girls I'll go the extra mile!

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
It's mostly a limit but I get so bored of guys (since I am pretty much straight) that for the girls I'll go the extra mile!

Understood, guess I'm the same in that being dominated by females isn't as arousing for me as males, I guess I only like females because dat ass. I was just wondering~

But in all seriousness, sorry for messing you about here, 'cause I'm not very creative in terms of tasks and dares. If something pops into my head, though, I'll email it to you.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
It's all good :) I'm pretty terrible at giving tasks too, hopefully someone will come along soon, however unlikely it is!

Featured Threads

New Personals