Ending relationship

Jess slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm in an online relationship with my dom for about a year. Everything is fine and we have many kinks in common. Recently we involved in an emotional relationship and it's not good for us because we both know that we can't be together. I want to end this relationship but i don't want to hurt him too because i really love him but we won't be able to be together in real world and it's going to be hard to continue like this. How can i end this relationship?!

cupcolin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2024
There isn't an easy answer that'll just make everything turn out the way you want without being hard for anyone. You'll just have to talk and be honest.

Reactions: Jess slave

Jess slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2024
Well i tried and he made everything so dramatic and told me that he will try to turn it to a real relationship. 😔 And i know that it's impossible.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If you’re sure it won’t work and you’re 100% against it. Then you need to stand your ground and end things as civil as you can. Just because he doesn’t agree with your choice doesn’t mean you have to continue the relationship.
Furthermore if you both had an agreement to stay casual not involve emotions then it’s not like you are making this up. It was an agreement in the beginning and should be stuck to. Unless you both discuss and want to continue forward with his plan. But I wouldn’t settle if you’re sure this isn’t something you want.

Featured Threads