Even More Unstatisfied...

AngelEyesBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2012
I have been meaning to post something on here for a while, but my slaves post have been enough to keep me occupied.

I have to admit where my weaknesses are as a dom. I love cum! I would much rather see my love cum hard for me than to deny him. But with time he has taught me, this is something he loves. And now…. I do love it too. That being said, it takes restraint to not find a reason to just let him cum. I, myself do not care for orgasm control. It kills me when J is doming me and doesn’t allow me to cum. But I know this is how a proper slave should act for their master. So I do as I am told.

To tease him from time to time I say things that I know would make his cock hard, had he not be locked up. Or I take my breast out and let him have a good look. Then I tell him to reach down, feel his cock and tell me what he feels. “PLASTIC” is always the answer. A firm reminder of my control!

Today, I read his first post and I was very pleased. I love how he writes about me. Not only can you see how horny he is, but how much he loves, adores and worships me. I told him I almost wanted to let him out of his cage and touch his cock. That he would have 5 seconds to feel the flesh of his cock in his hands. “Only 5 seconds, Mistress?” he shyly says. I became enraged. “YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT!”

Part of his punishment was to write on here and tell everyone what a stupid, ungrateful, greedy little slave he is. And that he needs much more training. I don’t think what he wrote really says how stupid he is. So tonight, he will be getting punished much worse!

I’m thinking a toy deep in his ass, some clothes pins, and a whole lot of Ball torture is in order!

Feel free to give me some more ideas of punishment for his actions…

- Mistress K

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I love your response to his question! If this is a real life slave tease him all night tell him how your so horny and because he screwed up doesnt mean you should be punished to. Tell him how bad you want him to fuck you. Ask him what hed give you for the privilege make him promise lots of things and hold him to them. Then just before you start, tell him you need to go get his key when you come back bring a strap on with you and have him use the strap on you.

AngelEyesBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2012
shadowice0823;bt2050 said:
I love your response to his question! If this is a real life slave tease him all night tell him how your so horny and because he screwed up doesnt mean you should be punished to. Tell him how bad you want him to fuck you. Ask him what hed give you for the privilege make him promise lots of things and hold him to them. Then just before you start, tell him you need to go get his key when you come back bring a strap on with you and have him use the strap on you.

Thank You Shadowice. I love your ideas, and so did my slave! I thought my response was pretty appropriate! haha

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
glad you both enjoyed it, hope you really really tortured him and made him wish he was grateful for the 5 seconds you was going to allow him!

Featured Threads

New Personals