Evening beach walk

bp43221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 7, 2018
It has been a while since I have contributed to this site so I wanted to take the opportunity to post about some recent solo play. I enjoy being outside naked. Partially as I am reconnected with nature but also the risk of being caught is a turn on.

I am fortunate to live near the cost, so this week I took a trip down to my local beach in the evening. It is not uncommon for people to head down to the seafront, especially at this time of year but numbers remain low, usually congregate on the same bit of beach and become more scarce as you head into the evening on a weekday.

There is a particular stretch I like to visit. It forms part of a coastal walk and while it starts only 300 meters from the car park there are thick trees along part of the walkway which both restrict the view and help reduce footfall in that direction. Once thought the trees you then have about 900 meters of coastline on your left and a moderate size farmer’s field on your right before reaching tree covered seafront properties and the need to go over a wooden bridge to continue the path along the seafront.

On this particular night I arrived at the car park at about 20:30 just as the sun was starting to set. I was one of three cars in the car park and the beach felt deserted. Dressed in trainers, trousers, a t-shirt and body warmer I did the short walk to the tree line. Knowing my clothing wasn’t staying on for long I didn’t bother with any socks or underwear. Once on the other side, looking around to see I was at that point on my own I jumped down off the path, onto the stone beach and stripped down. Leaving my clothes in a neat pile on the beach, I put my trainers back on and climbed back onto the path and began walking. It is always sensible to be prepared so I took my body warmer but draped over my arm too keep my body fully exposed.

I began the walk in the cool evening air along the path, with each step getting further and further away from my clothes. Occasionally glancing around to see if there was anyone there. All was fine until I was about ¾ of the way along this stretch of path when I noticed behind me there was a man on his bike slowly approaching. Despite the sun setting, visibility was still good and I am sure there was no doubt of my lack of clothing. There was no way for me to get back to my clothes and as such, to be courtliest and mitigate any potential problems I put my body warmer on, done it up and pulled on the bottom of it, giving half an attempt to cover my ass and cock. I stood to the side, slightly in the crop as he slowly passed me without comment, turning his head to face me as he did.

Once he past and continued on the path out of sight I was once again alone. I unzipped my body warmer and continued my walk. Once I reached the end of the path, rather than continuing onto the next stretch of seafront, I went around the field. The crop was waste height and thickly grown. Once about half way around I decided I was better off cutting through the middle of the field, following the tractor tracks. While this gave me a clearer path to walk, the ground was softer and following recent rainfall contained a series of muddy puddles. Having coated my trainers in mud, I decided there was no harm in taking my shoes off. Carrying them in one hand and the body warmer in the other, I continued my walk through the field, as naked as the day I was born, enjoying the feeling of the mud between my toes.

I made it back to the start of the field and down onto the beach without anyone else coming by. Once there I left my body warmer with my other clothing before walking out to the low tide to wash my feet in the sea. There I ended up kneeing down, sitting as the sea crashed into my body. After a few minutes I walked back up the beach, dressed and headed back to the car.

All in, it was a pleasant evening. I continue to make trips to this stretch of the beach and enjoy my evening walk but this was my longest nude walk (about 40 minutes including my paddle in the water) and the first time I came across someone else while doing so. I want to continue and find ways of increasing my risk of exposure while playing safe. The possibilities of what could happen if someone caught me in such a position are countless. Suggestions on how I can take this to the next level are welcomed.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my adventure and who knows, potentially you will be the one to happen across me one day.

Attachments

• IMG_3748.jpeg
    IMG_3748.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3750.jpeg
    IMG_3750.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3755.jpeg
    IMG_3755.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 10

Featured Threads