Exhibitionist Expanding Dare w/Pictures...

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
So there is this thread on GD http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83306&page=34

It is a great idea, but it gets a bit out there and it is obvious that people are not actually doing what they say they are, my idea is to have a similar thread but where you must post a picture to your album/this thread proving that you completed the previous dare before you are allowed to expand.

On the GD game it ends when one person chickens out, for this if there are 5 people that chicken out between a picture it starts over with a punishment for all 5 chickens...

So to start the game:

Stand next to a window in your underware.

So the next in line will either chicken out on the dare because they are unwilling to post the picture, or will post the picture and expand. (ie. *Picture of person in underware* and "Stand next to a window naked")

So who is up for the game?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
as with all pic games, most of the guys will do it and most of the girls won't.

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
Mike, Start it out! Post your pic and expand the dare.

Archie, that is likely what will happen, I am just hoping the game takes off as the thread on GD has a lot of good ideas, but it gets too extreme too fast, here will eliminate the ridiculous things that people never have nor will complete...

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
-1.jpg

Stand next to a window naked

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
hey guys great pics but i am pretty sure you are not allowed to post the actual pic but links are ok...might want to check before something bad happens

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
hey guys great pics but i am pretty sure you are not allowed to post the actual pic but links are ok...might want to check before something bad happens

You can post any picture in an album on your own page!

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011

I don't think there is much concern on KT about posting the pictures, it is an 18+ only site. GD has issues with it as it is 13+ and there are many underage users...

If you look at GD they have stickies lining out those rules, I haven't been able to find any restrictions like that here...

I say Post Away, if I'm incorrect will a Mod please let me know?

Featured Threads

New Personals