Kinks
See ad

DeviantMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 14, 2019
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this ad. I’m seeking a (one) female submissive to build a relationship with in taking her from her beginning wants and helping her blossom into the good girl she desires to be. If you are a submissive with experience I’m sorry but you may stop reading here. I’ve been in the lifestyle for many many years and have began to want someone that I can share my experience with.
I seek:
A female that is beginning to explore or has self explored. A female that has some Dom experiences but the less the better. I am not looking for a body type or a race or certain kink. I am seeking the one that wants to learn, willing to try, and desires to be the best. If this is you please keep reading.
My wants:
I want a submissive that wishes to start from her baby steps of introducing rules to mold her into the obedient sub she craves to be. This will include sexual and non sexual aspects. If you are only interested in one aspect but not the other, thank you for making it this far. I want to share my vast knowledge in teaching and opening new doors to someone truly wanting to learn.
Me:
I’ve been in the lifestyle over 10 years and have had the pleasure of teaching and working with some extraordinary people, subs and fellow doms. I’ve experienced the baby steps of littles to the overpowering domination of the filthiest of whores. My abilities are as vast as my list of kinks, but as all I do have my favorites, and they do include:
Rules
Impact
Training
Temp play
Chem play
Wax
Stimulation play
Force
Denial
Games
Degradation
Humiliation
Body objectification
Ass play
The next step:
If you find yourself wanting and or needing to chat or inquire on any level please don’t hesitate to send a PM. I am on many different chatting apps and we can find what’s easiest for yourself. Thank you for your time and look forward to speaking with you to see if our paths will be able to grow together
Deviant

Featured Threads

New Personals