Experienced M Dom looking for F Sub

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
I am experienced in online domination and looking for a female sub/slave for amusement. Newbies and curious very welcome. I respect limits and can take you slowly into your journey. Can also be very strict for those who need it. Pain, humiliation, public exposure, sexual servitude (to others) within reason are expected. Hard limits are permanent damage/scarring, scat, anything at all to do with pre-18 year olds.

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
I have never been to BC, but, from what I know of it, it is pretty much wilderness and not highly populated. Well suited for having you outdoors, naked and being punished for periods of time. With some of the time lock cuffs and shackles available, this would be very easy to do.

1641397211614.png

shaza66

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 18, 2021
I have never been to BC, but, from what I know of it, it is pretty much wilderness and not highly populated. Well suited for having you outdoors, naked and being punished for periods of time. With some of the time lock cuffs and shackles available, this would be very easy to do.

View attachment 93174

Hello Sir I’m a honest loyal slave girl ready to serve searching for Mistress, i believe I will meet you here so that we can build our new life together, my named is Shaza
email me for further corresponding [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals