Experienced Male Dom seeking female Submissive

YesSir77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2016
40 year old white male Dom here from Houston Texas with over 15 years of experience in the art of BDSM teaching is seeking a good female Submissive. I have more real time experience than online but recently have ventured into online domination.
The ideal candidate would be a female between the ages of 18-45. A free thinker that can carry on a conversation and provide feedback and provide input. Dont need just a body...what do you bring to the table... Hobbies, interests, goals.
Should be committed to the proces of being trained. Not looking for a one time session.
I do like giving out daily assignments, tasks, instructions, etc that i am a stickler on with time sensitive protocols.
If your shy dont bother as I will ask for pics and or video of completed tasks/assignments. Not all will be graphic pics but some may involve close ups and inspections.
All other details including likes, limits etc can be discussed thru chat.
My direct contact is kik @ AdamBomb2015

juejue_1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2017
I am a Female aged 38, East-Indian, living in Bangkok.
I have limits of hot wax and face. I do not show my face though I am okay for pictures and videos.
My kik : zzzoef.
Thank you.

S

Sugar_Spice

I am a Female aged 38, East-Indian, living in Bangkok.
I have limits of hot wax and face. I do not show my face though I am okay for pictures and videos.
My kik : zzzoef.
Thank you.

I don't recommend including your kik in a public post, you'll get bombarded by messages. Just speaking from experience.