Exhibitionism, humiliation, other kinks as I get to know you

Zephyrnem

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2017
NW Illinois
i am interested in newbies to experienced. I do like pushing boundaries and finding a fun edge to your box. The hardest thing with a sub is finding that point where things are exciting, slightly scary, but not overwhelming.

Some subs are ready to be naked in front of strangers soon, others...even being made to take off their shoes and socks while being watched is nearly too scary.

I also enjoy playing with humiliation. As a former sub/slave...I loved humiliation. As a master I use it like a special sauce to heighten the exhibitionist experience and to prep your mind space for stripping in front of others. Even some subs offering themselves to others.

I play with all levels. Ultimately, you are in control. You decide what control I can take.

I find minds more attractive than bodies. I have yet to find a woman that zi would call unattractive. I prefer average to bigger than average, but the right thin woman might be out there for me.

My big fault is that I am impatient...in that I like replies quickly or want to know why I am not getting a reply.

I am open to, and have played with many kinks. Exhibitionism is just a big one for me along with some level of humiliation. Again, zi okay at many levels. The fun is that mental edge of what is pushing it for you and what is safe. If you want to try, but taking your shoes and socks off for an audience puts you in a scared, excite dheadspace. That is fine. I will work with that and enjoy working up to a full strip. If you are a whore and want naked challenges and sexual adventures. I will work with that too.

The more excited you are, the more excited I get.

Let’s play together and have fun. Open to IRL as well as online.

Kinky85

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 14, 2019
Somewhere
i am interested in newbies to experienced. I do like pushing boundaries and finding a fun edge to your box. The hardest thing with a sub is finding that point where things are exciting, slightly scary, but not overwhelming.

Some subs are ready to be naked in front of strangers soon, others...even being made to take off their shoes and socks while being watched is nearly too scary.

I also enjoy playing with humiliation. As a former sub/slave...I loved humiliation. As a master I use it like a special sauce to heighten the exhibitionist experience and to prep your mind space for stripping in front of others. Even some subs offering themselves to others.

I play with all levels. Ultimately, you are in control. You decide what control I can take.

I find minds more attractive than bodies. I have yet to find a woman that zi would call unattractive. I prefer average to bigger than average, but the right thin woman might be out there for me.

My big fault is that I am impatient...in that I like replies quickly or want to know why I am not getting a reply.

I am open to, and have played with many kinks. Exhibitionism is just a big one for me along with some level of humiliation. Again, zi okay at many levels. The fun is that mental edge of what is pushing it for you and what is safe. If you want to try, but taking your shoes and socks off for an audience puts you in a scared, excite dheadspace. That is fine. I will work with that and enjoy working up to a full strip. If you are a whore and want naked challenges and sexual adventures. I will work with that too.

The more excited you are, the more excited I get.

Let’s play together and have fun. Open to IRL as well as online.
You can control me?

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
For a long time I have not met a master who is more than 40 years old :)

Featured Threads

New Personals