Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Kansas
Kinks
Femdom, bondage, humiliation, whips, body worship, foot fetish, cross dressing, role play, domination, Joi, toys
Limits
Blood, illegal activity, scat and kids
Experience
I’ve lived this lifestyle my adult life

Mistresslilian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 22, 2023
I am not just looking for casual meets only but interested in finding the one for a long term relationship should I be lucky enough to find him.

I’ve enjoyed submissive males for many years, and have experienced most aspects of this lifestyle . I especially like humiliation in private and public.

But its not a requirement just a special pleasure!

Enjoy helping you discover and push your limits, don’t be afraid to come and say hi.
Articulate and intelligent males who can express their desires but accept their position are very highly desired.

This should be enjoyed by all, i believe that subs should be highly respected and desired as they are giving something no money can buy.

I am down to earth mistress who has a normal job but and what I would consider normal desires and needs.

I enjoy others who are capable of intelligent conversation as well as intelligent play.
I enjoy role play, situational awareness, and of course bringing my subs both happiness and some pain.

Telegram: @goddesslilian

Google chat: [email protected]

Snapchat: https://t.snapchat.com/7TyZB8b6

Last edited:

zzzz1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2014
Hello Goddess, KS res here as well, and sub. Do you have kik? I’m very interested in serving you!