City
Ka
Kinks
1. Hidden humiliation

2. Nipple torture

3.name calling

4. Body writing

5.bondage
I would love my mistress to be very strict and controlling. Her telling me to wear my "uniform" (normally a tank top with my tits/nips cut out, with a choker) and sit in my position as soon as she texts (my previous mistresses have given me different positions normally on the floor) turns me on BIGGGG TIME.

So does making me sleep in my bondage or in my uniform.
Limits
1. Anything related to excreta

2. Anal

3. Foot fetish
4. Sending pics including face
Experience
Almost 4 to 5 years

Toygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2020
Hi , I'm new to this account but have been a slave girl for almost 4 years now.
My kinks are
1. Hidden humiliation
2. Nipple torture
3.name calling
4. Body writing
5.bondage

Limits:
1. Anything related to excreta
2. Anal
3. Foot fetish

I would love my mistress to be very strict and controlling. Her telling me to wear my "uniform" (normally a tank top with my tits/nips cut out, with a choker) and sit in my position as soon as she texts (my previous mistresses have given me different positions normally on the floor) turns me on BIGGGG TIME.
So does making me sleep in my bondage or in my uniform.

I'm open to sending pictures but not those including my face. I love being given tasks to do even when you're busy. I'll be happy as long as I'm put in my place and toyed with.
I'm also open to video chatting and finishing the tasks in front of you.. it's more realistic that way isn't it ;*

Please do message me as to what platforms you'd want me to report to you in mistresses.

Ps. I'd just prefer if you'd confirm that you're female as there are many frauds out there.

Reactions: SluttyKittten