Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2016
cheyenne wy
About my PM Dare hookups

I rolled for Sandy's Extreme Dice dare.
At over a year later I have failed at fulfilling this dare.. I turned to a friend for punishment on lack of success in this endeavour.... I was given a PM dare that allows anyone on Kinktalk(getdare too when my computer is letting me connect) to control my hookups...

I must make a minimum 5 attempts and must succeed at least once (both for each sex) I also must succeed in near parity F=M – F=1.9M [or M=F - M=1.9F] rounded to the nearest whole number
M:F
1:1-2
2:2-4
3:3-5
4:4-6
5:5-9
6:6-10
7:7-13
8:8-15
etc.

The same person more than once qualifies as separate successes as long as they are separate attempts brought on by distinct PM dares....

Three(plus)somes: MMM is 1 Male success, MFF is 1 Female Success MFM 1 Male success and 1 female success...

I cannot be dared to commit any form of infringement upon another person. I cannot drive, I cannot spend a lot of money

Examples of acceptable dares:
Give me a doublelist ad to write every posted ad would qualify as an attempt every meet up that leads to a hookup would be a separate success.

Give me a link to a Craigslist ad to respond to (or even pre-written responses)

Have me create a Grindr or similar app/website account or have me do something on same that could lead to a hookup.

If you live near me (Coos Bay, Oregon)(or a place I happen to be visiting[which is rare for me to travel]) you could even dare me to do something with you or to a lesser extent someone else here that you know (consensually of course)

I have very limited veto power pretty much only for safety or similar concerns....

Pertinent stats (will be kept updated):
Vaginal sex partners: 0

Oral Sex Partners:
Give: M:1 F:0
Receive: M:1 F:1
Grindr Account: None yet
Other apps/sites: N/A

My doublelist Ads posted: 3 Replies: 0 meet-ups: 0
Others double list ads:0 meet-ups: 0

Male: attempts: 4 successes: 1
Female attempts:1 successes: 1

Last edited: