Expose me (24F) for the first time

boh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2018
This is the first time for me trying something like this, I'm nervous!
If you comment this, I'll send you a link to unsee via PM, and I'll ask you to share it. My only request is that you send me back screenshots of where you shared it and the reactions you got.
I'll share the link with max five people, this time (if I manage to get that many comments). You can share with how many you want.

boh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2018
All five places are taken! To those who didn't manage to get here in time, I guess you could ask one of these gentlemen above :)

Reactions: subinpanties

Lambach

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2013
I'd love to see the link if someone would be kind enough to send me :)

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
This is the first time for me trying something like this, I'm nervous!
If you comment this, I'll send you a link to unsee via PM, and I'll ask you to share it. My only request is that you send me back screenshots of where you shared it and the reactions you got.
I'll share the link with max five people, this time (if I manage to get that many comments). You can share with how many you want.

As we have the link, are we free to post it anywhere or just share through PM :D, if I can share anywhere, why not put here for everyone :D

Reactions: TheExposer25

boh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2018
Oh my 🙈 If anyone beyond the original fives shared them anywhere I'd love to see it

Gurf69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 31, 2013
I didnt share but you have amazing body. And i love the clamps on your clit and tits. Id love to watch you play with clamps. Wow.

Featured Threads