Angie_liebbe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2023
My whole life i've always loved attention from men, now I love the negative attention, the feeling of men degrading, humiliating, shaming and insulting me. I crave the feeling of men hating me and thinking i am disgusting, i feel like it's my purpose to be disgusting for men.

Attachments

• 2024-01-10 20_17_46.839+0100.jpg
    2024-01-10 20_17_46.839+0100.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 246

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Well piggy slut time to expose yourself properly are you a worthless disgusting piece of old meat. Let's see how ugly your udders are. Then both your holes spread wide open ready for action as I'm sure they are most of the time like a good little slut.

Teetox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 31, 2024
If u're still intrested in being exposed, get in Touch with me and we will start to get ur Dreams real.

Coolsoccerguy40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2023
My whole life i've always loved attention from men, now I love the negative attention, the feeling of men degrading, humiliating, shaming and insulting me. I crave the feeling of men hating me and thinking i am disgusting, i feel like it's my purpose to be disgusting for men.
I can help

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
You could always post your images on exposedpassion for yourself, without delete code as a start, others will download and share you over the internet.

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
I'm not saying the pics aren't of her, but there's nothing to say otherwise on this post.

If you really want to be exposed, become a verified member on this site to let people know you're real and the pics are of you.

Otherwise guys, you could be charged with spreading nudes of someone.
Nothing stopping someone sending you pics, asking to be exposed then report you immediately for sharing.

A message saying you had permission, isn't legally binding if things go wrong.

Stay safe out there !