expose me

worthlesssluttt

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2021
horny right now, tell me to post on here a specific image/scenario, as humiliating and demeaning as you like and i’ll do it for you all to see. read my previous posts for limits and interests

Reactions: nastyfkr

fuckyourwife

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2022
horny right now, tell me to post on here a specific image/scenario, as humiliating and demeaning as you like and i’ll do it for you all to see. read my previous posts for limits and interests
You can try to post your tits tied up with some rubber bands at the base of each tit ;)

subboise69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2019

Take a wooden or plastic spoon or spatula. Slap your cunt 10 times. Shove the spatula in your cunt. Take picture and post here.

cricoid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 19, 2022
www.faproulette.co
I like the idea of being able to inspect all the holes and udders in a single picture. For example, put your phone with self-timer on the floor, stand over it with your legs spread, pull your buttocks apart with your hands and bend forward so that you can see your open mouth and your pussy and asshole at the same time.

Reactions: Pissgiver

Featured Threads

New Personals