Exposed on an album

Champers123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2016
I've been shown on the album section and need more humiliating comments. I'm the three hole slut on page 1...

Grief22

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2014
How little slut you are! You need to stretch more your slut hole

Skyraider69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2016
Home
You really are a useless and worthless slut! You should be used and stretched so much more, not enough humiliation

Champers123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2016
Thankyou for your comments! I'm currently naked with panties stuffed in my pussy.

dabeef93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2016
United Kingdom
So Horny

Thankyou for your comments! I'm currently naked with panties stuffed in my pussy.

Is that because you were so desperate to be filled that you used the first thing you could find that wasn't your fingers? God, I bet anytime your near a cock, our practically dribbling, just begging to it to be put in your tiny pussy. How wet are those panties? probably soaked, you seem like whore who just starts dripping as soon as anything gets near her pussy. Does your pussy crave more exposure? I'm sure it is screaming for more attention, trying to convince the whore it should have another kinktalk album, but the whore is to horny to care.

Champers123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2016
You're right they were soaked and smelly! Desperate for cock.... It's up to the people I send pictures to whether or not they want to create an album! X

nik13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2016
Your tiny tits needs more pain you slut....you are a perfect whore for pigs....
Now tie your tits with atleast 5 rubber band both and hang a cloth hanger with the nipples

Featured Threads

New Personals