Exposed Slut - humiliating punishment

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
This week I was ordered to do a photo shoot for my master after disobeying him. During this photoshoot I had to do everything he told me and he would take pictures that would be posted on KinkTalk.

I was nervous and excited to do this punishment. Nervous because I didn't know what would be asked of me, or how humiliated I would be. Excited because the thought of other people wanking over my body makes me feel very slutty and wet.

For the task I was to get a belt, a see through top, my nicest panties and bra, some water and a permanent black marker.

We started off just taking some relatively easy pictures of me in my underwear and the see through top. My master told me how good I looked and that made me more willing to obey his instructions. Then I had to spread my legs and move my knickers to the side, exposing my cunt. I was worried that everyone would laugh at my flappy lips. Especially as I had to wedgie my panties between my cunt lips, emphasising how big the flaps were.

Next sir had me take my bra off and but a belt around my middle so that the shirt was tight to my tits. He had me pour water down the top so that the top clung to me. As you can see in the pictures, my nipples were very hard when i did this. Master had me hold my knickers to the camera to show how turned on I was.

These are all the pictures that have been uploaded from the punishment so far, I will go into more detail next time.

For a teaser though, at one point master had me on all fours and told me to squeeze my cunt as if I was trying to have a shit. I did this for a few minutes and suddenly heard and felt a whoosh of air coming from my pussy. I had queefed and it was such a wonderful feeling.

Featured Threads

New Personals