natethegreat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2011
Northern Ontario
Kik: 88bayboy88

Contact me saying "I would like to see you and your tiny penis". I will respond with a closeup of my tiny penis as well as a full naked frontal with face.

If you want to have more fun, look below and after you have received the above two pics, tell me you want to compare cocks, (whatever your preference is, for the ladies).

So guys, measure your soft and hard cock in cm and tell me what the measurements are and I will respond with mine. (Ladies state your soft and hard preference).

(CUMULATIVE)

1cm-2cm A set of 10 pics containing naked close-ups, no face.
2cm-3cm A set of 10 pics of me stripping naked, showing full face.
3cm-4cm A set of 15 pics containing naked pics in different poses, showing full face.
4cm-5cm A video of me masturbating showing full face.
5cm-6cm A video of me peeing into glass and drinking it, showing full face.
6cm-7cm All the most humiliating pics I currently have on my computer/phone.
7cm-8cm All the videos I currently have on my computer/phone.
8cm-9cm You will post everything on kinktalk and can set any release condition(s) you wish.
9cm-10cm You can ask me any questions you want. Each refusal and you can choose 1 site to expose me on and can set any release condition(s) you wish.
10cm-11cm You will post everything on a site of your choosing that permits nudity and can set any release condition(s) you wish.
11cm or more- You can expose me on as many sites as you wish and can set any release condition(s) you wish.

Featured Threads

New Personals