exposure on xhamster - pass: 1234567

chastityslave101

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2015
If these pics get 1500 views by next week (2/23/19) I will upload these and more uncensored.

stevie369

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2013
Florida
You have a long way to go but I did my part to help. Hopefully you get your views, I usually chicken out after about an hour or 2

chastityslave101

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2015
Want me to post you so you can’t chicken out ?

Hmmmm... very tempting but also very risky.. Can I trust you to not post them if I don't get 1500 views? I have 14 full face nude pics, if I post them I can delete them eventually, if you post them I can't...... 🤔

Alyss08

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2017
Hmmmm... very tempting but also very risky.. Can I trust you to not post them if I don't get 1500 views? I have 14 full face nude pics, if I post them I can delete them eventually, if you post them I can't...... 🤔
Just wait till you get to 1500 then send it and I’ll post them for you ☺️

Reactions: The king

stevie369

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2013
Florida
Well I mean

Well I mean I want to be exposed but I also don't. Once you are the thrill of maybe getting caught is over. So I want it to risky but not so risky I don't stand a chance.
I'll make you a deal. You get to 187 views by this time tomorrow night I'll post my pictures as well, if you don't you have to get double the views your goal is.

chastityslave101

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2015
Whatever your goal is on views it gets doubled

The goal was a certain number of views by a certain date then I would post the uncensored pics. If it doesn't get the amount of views I don't post anything.

So if i double the goal on views then i definitely wouldn't have to post them.

Featured Threads

New Personals