Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
City
Indore
Kinks
Bdsm, humiliation, degradation, partly public, dressing control, slapping, choking, hair pulling, spanking, rough, forced, piss play, orgasm control, manhandling
Limits
My limits would be scat, gore, blood, permanent marks, and not providing enough aftercare
Experience
I'm a submissive to My daddy dom for about 2 years now.

Issy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2023
Heyyy everyone.
I am Isabella and I'm 19 years old, pursuing medicine, in Indore, India. I've been into this life style for as long as I can remember and I want to explore more about this with the help of a mistress.
For safety reasons, I'm unable to provide a photo here, but I'm 5'2", slightly chubby, with thick black hair that falls to my mid back and bangs on My forehead, I have light brown eyes. I love smiling and laughing, but I can be pretty shy and anxious around you till I feel comfortable.

Some more important information- I'm into ethical non-monogamy, so I do have a boyfriend/daddy, but we are in a long distance relationship, and he won't be involved in anything between us at all. Also another very important thing is that i do have a lot of mental health issues, so please know what you are dealing with beforehand because as my dom, that'd be necessary. <3

Ask me anything and everything you need to know. I'm quite bad at talking about myself :p

zkennedy137

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2015
Heyyy everyone.
I am Isabella and I'm 19 years old, pursuing medicine, in Indore, India. I've been into this life style for as long as I can remember and I want to explore more about this with the help of a mistress.
For safety reasons, I'm unable to provide a photo here, but I'm 5'2", slightly chubby, with thick black hair that falls to my mid back and bangs on My forehead, I have light brown eyes. I love smiling and laughing, but I can be pretty shy and anxious around you till I feel comfortable.

Some more important information- I'm into ethical non-monogamy, so I do have a boyfriend/daddy, but we are in a long distance relationship, and he won't be involved in anything between us at all. Also another very important thing is that i do have a lot of mental health issues, so please know what you are dealing with beforehand because as my dom, that'd be necessary. <3

Ask me anything and everything you need to know. I'm quite bad at talking about myself :p
Hello :) want to chat and get to know each other better? :)

dr.doc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2023
I'm looking for a male dom/ daddy/ cg. And I recently broke up with my daddy/bf, so I'm currently single
Hey I would like to know you a bit more to figure out if we can connect

Featured Threads

New Personals