F 22 looking for some wedgie tasks/dares

HotMomDotCom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 9, 2022
I am a 22 year old wedgie girl. I am looking for some very fun but very embarrassing wedgie tasks and dares. I generally have no limits for wedgies so go crazy (but make them realistic).

Reactions: AusNightOwl

AusNightOwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
I am a 22 year old wedgie girl. I am looking for some very fun but very embarrassing wedgie tasks and dares. I generally have no limits for wedgies so go crazy (but make them realistic).
Go into a change room to try on clothes. Make sure you ask for lots of advice and help from a staff member while you choose, have them bring new sizes to you etc... Make yourself known
With whatever knickers you are wearing give yourself the biggest wedgie possible in the change room so that your knickers stretch and almost rip. Don't leave until they are completely misshapen.
Leave them on the floor when you go. Buy something at the counter and chat with staff knowing that if anyone looks in there they are waiting to be found.
Go to a neighbouring store, now without any underwater and masturbate in their changeroom thinking about it :)

Reactions: HotMomDotCom

Malesubslut33

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2021
Stand on your tip toes with your underwear on. Hook the underwear over the door handle then sit on the floor as fast as you can.

Petrolhead159

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2023
What is the longest length of time you have handled a wedgie? Simple but fun game could be to time yourself and give yourself a record, could be useful for anyone setting a dare.

HotMomDotCom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 9, 2022
What is the longest length of time you have handled a wedgie? Simple but fun game could be to time yourself and give yourself a record, could be useful for anyone setting a dare.
the longest hanging i’ve been in was like 15 minutes. Most other ones i have handled for closer to an hour

Featured Threads

New Personals