F 22 need punishment for my sore nipples

Pain slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2019
I need to punish my nipples I can't stop touching them that I made them very sore.
I'm open to any type of punishment

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
try putting a rubber band around your nipples for a certain amount of time..
not too long.. cause we dont want them falling offf. or even dental flosh will work :p

angsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2015
Take some rubber bank tie it real tight . One you feel like you've l lost sensation put done Ice on it. Share your experiences

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
For just some general all around pain infliction and not knowing the toys you have on hand. Clamp nipples with clothes pins, binder clamps, or actual sex toy clamps if you have them. Keep them on for 15 minutes, then remove them for 5 minutes. During that 5 minutes you will use a paddle, hairbrush, or similar to strike each nipple as many times as possible. Reapply the clamps after your 5 minutes is up. Repeat the on off cycle till the pain level reaches what you're looking for.

Other options are:
-hot wax play, if you're familiar with it enough to do safely.

-all sorts of chemical stimulants, icy hot, tiger balm, toothpaste, etc. This particular one varies by person and some may get results others may just get a tingle. i have found using a hair dryer at a safe distance will help increase the burn.

- forceful clamp removal. if you have smooth base clamps apply them to tits, tie the chain or rope to each one around a door handle, stand away enough to pull tension on them. Slam the door shut with one hard push so they rip off of you. again dont use clamps that have rougher bases to them which will tear skin.

- intermittent baths or dunking of tits into extremely hot to extremely cold water. again be safe dont go burn temps here.

-dragging a firm bristle brush across them or a comb, essentially brushing the nipples. Push down harder to increase the pain.

- any general type impact will work well too.

-the banding mentioned above, for the nipples one tiny tight hair bands work well as do the dental rubber bands for braces. If you're going for full tit banding then use larger thicker rubber bands space them out evenly depending on tit size and watch for when they start to discolor turning dark colors. Dont stray too far past this so as to avoid and injury. also when removing them be careful as the friction of pulling them off may take some skin as well. best to stretch them open as when you put them on for removal.

Reactions: Gem84