f/23 difficult deepthroat training

schoc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2021
Looking for some serious throat fucking, because i didnt do any in a long time.
I want to get back in shape and test my limits.
I can take my double dildo very deep in my throat and hold it there for about 14-15 seconds, but im aiming for higher numbers.

I can handle hard and brutal gagging but i dont want to puke. I dont have a strong gag reflex but sometimes i vomit. So lets try to focus on not vomiting but messy gagging and spit play. Also, i have no problem with ass to mouth, i love it!

I have normal sized double dildo 33cm and two section cup dildos in 18cm and 22cm length and i wish i could satisfy all those plastic dicks simultaneously but i only have two hands haha

Reactions: andrei

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
If you place 2 on a box on the floor so that they go in your ass and pussy, and use one hand to handle the box and then, you will have one hand for the double dildo for your mouth

Also I recomend downloading a deepthroat trainer app

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
just try to inhale when you push the dildo most inside. You would get it deeper.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I just rememberer Boundanna had deepthroat trainers fun to try. They are based of your head movement and dildo coverage using your webcam. I think this topic has the right links.

I changed the sounds a few years ago to voice commands to be easier when not looking into the monitor. I might have them somewhere.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
still loking for a dom/master?
msj me if interested.
No where does it say she’s looking for a Dom/master. Slow down and read the post. Asking for help training a throat yes but she doesn’t ever ask for a dynamic.

Featured Threads

New Personals