F/26 looking for someone to give me rules

Spirit Stones

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 10, 2022
Hi all! I'm back and looking again. I'm looking for someone of any gender to help me build a long, creative, strict list of rules I can follow in my daily life. For now, that's really all I'm looking for. The rules can be about anything, just keep them reasonable. I want to be able to follow them. They can be both sexual and non-sexual. From clothing and masturbation to bedtimes and hygiene. I'd be happy to chat about it if anyone has any questions about this. I'm also an open book to ask questions about anything to help make better rules!

For starters I'm 26, I'm an accountant at a motorcycle dealership. I have a fairly flexible schedule. I have a lot of toys, dildos, plugs, and a wand, cuffs, clamps, and a gag. along with household items. I can chat on most platforms, my preferred is discord, spirit stone#3469. Message me here or there if you have any questions or would like to help out! I'm really looking for just 1 person to make all the rules, but if you just want to give a fun idea, I'd still appreciate it.

Thanks!
Jackie