Spirit Stones

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 10, 2022
Hi all! I'm looking for someone of any gender to help me build a long, creative, strict list of rules I can follow in my daily life. For now, that's really all I'm looking for. The rules can be about anything, just keep them reasonable. I want to be able to follow them. They can be both sexual and non-sexual. From clothing and masturbation to bedtimes and hygiene. I'd be happy to chat about it if anyone has any questions about this. I'm also an open book to ask questions about anything to help make better rules!

For starters I'm 25, I'm an accountant at a motorcycle dealership. I have a fairly flexible schedule. I have a few toys, dildos, plugs, and a wand, along with household items. I can chat on most platforms, my preferred is discord, spirit stone#3469. Message me here or there if you have any questions or would like to help out! I'm really looking for just 1 person to make all the rules, but if you just want to give a fun idea, I'd still appreciate it.

Thanks!
Jackie

maledom1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2022
Hi, i want talk with u. I add u in discrod, but i prefer kik if u have dom_joaquin

cuminpanties247

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 10, 2022
Hi all! I'm looking for someone of any gender to help me build a long, creative, strict list of rules I can follow in my daily life. For now, that's really all I'm looking for. The rules can be about anything, just keep them reasonable. I want to be able to follow them. They can be both sexual and non-sexual. From clothing and masturbation to bedtimes and hygiene. I'd be happy to chat about it if anyone has any questions about this. I'm also an open book to ask questions about anything to help make better rules!

For starters I'm 25, I'm an accountant at a motorcycle dealership. I have a fairly flexible schedule. I have a few toys, dildos, plugs, and a wand, along with household items. I can chat on most platforms, my preferred is discord, spirit stone#3469. Message me here or there if you have any questions or would like to help out! I'm really looking for just 1 person to make all the rules, but if you just want to give a fun idea, I'd still appreciate it.

Thanks!
Jackie
Hello allow me to set some rules for you and will track are you obeying those or not,

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Let me know if you like and can get away with any of these;

Co-ordinate your laundry so that every time you are loading your machine you can take off your top and bra or bottoms and panties to put in with the load.

Remain topless/bottomless until the cycle has completed and you have hung the laundry out to dry.

(Bikini top or sports bra can be worn when hanging laundry outside if privacy is an issue... If you're pretty hidden out there, then maybe not 😋)

Tuesdays are Topless Tuesdays. Your top and bra come off as soon as you are home from work. If you get a delivery or visitor you can put a robe on but it comes back off once you're alone. If you have a Tuesday off, be topless as much as possible. If you are into having your nipples and breasts clamped or tortured, then this also happens every Tuesday.

Edge ten times daily, if after two weeks you feel like you can increase this to twenty times then go right ahead. Your first orgasm costs thirty edges, next one forty edges, then fifty and so on. If you're wanting to cum multiple times in one session then you can save them up but the cost increase still applies.

Accidental unauthorised orgasms are to be ruined and you have to start from zero towards it again, plus increase the cost.

Every time you wear a skirt, you have to go at least five minutes without panties under it, and when you sit down you must not sit on your skirt.

All household chores are to be completed with a toy to make them more enjoyable...

On Sundays you can wear either a bra or panties, not both.

Reactions: SubPanda