F24, here to command you (18-40, only with face, german/english)

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
Hey, just to have every info in one place since my last post got pretty messy with all the additions. So here's everything in one go.

I'm 24 and a female commander, I use kik messenger and I DO NOT use skype or snapchat (although I have both). I ONLY accept applicants with face pics and need you to show face, since I'm into facial expressions and basically very voyeuristic.

I'm NOT into feminization, femboys, sissies, chastity, exposing, blackmailing or anything else that's even remotely making you hold back or anything that feminizes you in any way. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR THAT AND JUST GO AND SEARCH FOR A MISTRESS.

I'm not a mistress and I'm not a dominatrix, either. And just so you get the difference (although it's just scratching the surface):
  • Dommes work with you on your fetishes and get pleasure from your pleasure.
  • Mistresses do also work with your fetishes but also get pleasure from your pain and make you wear chastity cages and sometimes also feminize you.
  • Commanders (like I am) do not work with your fetishes or even care about you. We use you for our own entertainment, make you cum alot and however, whereever we want.
So, if interested, message my kik messenger and tell me your age. Also send a facepic of you. If I like what I see you'll get more info on what I'd expect. And before you ask, I DO NOT want tributes and I DO NOT expose you.

Kik Messenger: sindirtbag

Hope this post saves me some time with the guys that didn't read properly, before. 😜

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
short addition: yes, I can send a livepic too, but I will after a short intro of what I do and what I expect and also only if I like what I see from you. I'm not there for your entertainment, you're there for mine. 😉

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
Ok, since alot of you asked, I got snapchat too now.. 🙄

Kik is still sindirtbag
Snapchat: commandersin

got some time this weekend and on Monday CET

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
got some free time in the next days. just letting you know. but read properly, before you add.

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
Hi. You have seen y message already and pic. Would be happy to get a reply whenever you are free.

Aliceal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2021
And how are you going to make the person come, because you don't care about the fetish or what pleases the person, at least you're going to show yourself so that the other person gets excited?

Good luck with your search!

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
lol, if you don't understand the appeal, don't message. it's about making a puppet out of my recruits. they fuck what I say and they cum when I command it. ;)

Reactions: ritz

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
I deleted Snapchat again due to it just not being user-friendly or even manageable at all. I get a lot of requests and it's just a pain in the ass answering all of them on Snapchat. So don't try to message me there.

Kik messenger, only (in the original post).

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
Addition, since it happened twice now and just wasted my time: No women/females, either.

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
I've got some time today and the whole next week. ;) but you can message me anytime. I'm from Hungary, though. You better adapt to my time, then.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Sounds like you are more in pain from people's random dumb requests.
It would help to post detailed information and requirements. Once again. I loved the difference you put up with Domme, mistress, and commaders

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
i think my original post is indeed pretty clear, but many of the guys do not read it properly. ;)

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
before you ask again, just message me, i check my kik multiple times a day and have some introductory texts saved and ready-to-send until I put any effort in commanding you individually. ;)

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
got some time this weekend. but read the original post properly ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals