F25 Submissive/Slave Looking for Dominant/Master

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
Cnc, impact play, temp play, power diff, toys, many more.
Limits
Water sports, scat, feet, age play, race play, animals.
Experience
Absolute beginner.

BbryMuffin

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2023
Hello!
I’m Muffin, I’m 25, American, and new to the world of kink/bdsm/fetish. I’m eager to dive into this world and learn as much as I can. Not looking for a teacher, but at least someone who is patient with me and my inexperience.
I may lack experience but I more than make up for it with an eager attitude. I’m most comfortable with an online dynamic, as I’m in Japan currently for work. Thank you for reading ❤︎.
If you have any questions I’m more than happy to answer.

eunoos93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 19, 2021
Hi! Do you accept private messages? 🙂

Welcome on Kinktalk, I’m sure you can be in the right place!

N.

Reactions: BbryMuffin

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello!
I’m Muffin, I’m 25, American, and new to the world of kink/bdsm/fetish. I’m eager to dive into this world and learn as much as I can. Not looking for a teacher, but at least someone who is patient with me and my inexperience.
I may lack experience but I more than make up for it with an eager attitude. I’m most comfortable with an online dynamic, as I’m in Japan currently for work. Thank you for reading ❤︎.
If you have any questions I’m more than happy to answer.
Hello there submissive Muffin,

I like your post here and interested to know you more.

Master Dingo

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Just use caution being brand new. Lots of doms aren’t what they might claim. Buzz words like teaching mentoring etc. click or tap on a users profile name. Go to their profile look at past posts and you can get a better feel for how they act here. Lots are copy paste one liners seeking easy play. Just trust your gut and ask for lots of detailed answers.

Reactions: Soanon and Merlin

BbryMuffin

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2023
Just use caution being brand new. Lots of doms aren’t what they might claim. Buzz words like teaching mentoring etc. click or tap on a users profile name. Go to their profile look at past posts and you can get a better feel for how they act here. Lots are copy paste one liners seeking easy play. Just trust your gut and ask for lots of detailed answers.
Thank you! Will keep that in mind.

Reactions: MasterMartin

Featured Threads

New Personals