Faggot needs control

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England
Please sir consider releasing your dark nasty bully self on this useless faggot and feel free to share my contact. Unsolicited abuse from a stranger is a real turn on as is ever deepening submission to real men
Kik skinnycrowtoo ask for anything say anything you wants superior Sirs

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Why not test yourself here and put a photo in your avatar that you are not comfortable with sharing?
Not something heavy like exposing yourself (neither your face nor your identity), just something kinky.

This way you will feel excited you are already exposed and up to do it and people also would choose if you are worth their time.

Reactions: Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Why not test yourself here and put a photo in your avatar that you are not comfortable with sharing?
Not something heavy like exposing yourself (neither your face nor your identity), just something kinky.

This way you will feel excited you are already exposed and up to do it and people also would choose if you are worth their time.
Yes that’s obviously what I should do and I just done it. Thanks

Reactions: andrei

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
47 non binary gay cis male very submissive and easy led when arroused seeks adventure

Role: Slave / victim

Kinks: CNC, safe blackmail, control, humiliation, exposure, verbal (and physical) abuse. Restraints

Limits : Illegal stuff. I’ll do anything to keep this semi private as I am in a relationship
[email protected]
Kik is skinnycrowtoo
Discord is Skinnycrow#9021

Featured Threads

New Personals