Falling in love with a new kink

sub18!

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
As a non binary person (they/them) sometimes i get put off by my body but i tried wax play recently and absolutely fell in love! The sensation of the slight burn and the way it looks is amazing.
Almost feels like i’m being made into something to look at so as a sub with an exhibition kink it felt so good.

(PSA: pls make sure any wax play is done with safe body approved wax!)

Attachments

• D2F6BCC1-D021-4826-B32C-6EAC1456E9E9.jpeg
    D2F6BCC1-D021-4826-B32C-6EAC1456E9E9.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 89

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Almost feels like i’m being made into something to look at so as a sub with an exhibition kink it felt so good.
Sounds like you're enjoying a degree of objectification here. Some other things you might try along similar lines are some decorative bondage, Shibari style for instance, or body painting, even using something as simple as electrical tape can be a lot of fun. These kind of things transform your body into a canvas to create art, and art of course needs to be exhibited.

Reactions: SubPanda and sub18!

sub18!

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
Sounds like you're enjoying a degree of objectification here. Some other things you might try along similar lines are some decorative bondage, Shibari style for instance, or body painting, even using something as simple as electrical tape can be a lot of fun. These kind of things transform your body into a canvas to create art, and art of course needs to be exhibited.
I was wondering about this but wasn’t sure how to explore it apart from with a partner so thank you so much for the suggestions!
I definitely will try some of these :)

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
As a non binary person (they/them) sometimes i get put off by my body but i tried wax play recently and absolutely fell in love! The sensation of the slight burn and the way it looks is amazing.

(PSA: pls make sure any wax play is done with safe body approved wax!)
It definitely looks hot. Just a suggestion to make it a little more aesthetically appealing. Use different colours of candle waxes.
Also, have you tried different types of candles, paraffin, soy etc. The heat is different for each type and it could be really interesting as it can change the sensation.
Mixing it with some sensory deprivation can make you feel it way better. However, it's a risky thing if you're doing it solo.

P s: If you are considering using different colours, be aware of the fact that it involves slight risk factor that the colour can change the melting point so the heat can be different. So I'd recommend getting body safe candles made especially for wax play from a verified seller.

Devil 😈

sub18!

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
thanks for the great suggestions, i had fun doing this the other day so thought i’d share! 🥰

Attachments

• 70B914E8-23BA-4CDB-B033-1451FF4ACC4E.jpeg
    70B914E8-23BA-4CDB-B033-1451FF4ACC4E.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 2B1A1AA6-AFC9-4CC6-87F4-7154E4D72602.jpeg
    2B1A1AA6-AFC9-4CC6-87F4-7154E4D72602.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 29

Featured Threads

New Personals