secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'Clarkson!''present!'Crawford!''present''Faulkner''present!''Fitzpatrick!''present!'-1982-the headmaster of St.Wilfrid's Roman Catholic girls boarding school near York was calling the daily register in assembly-it was a freezing november morning-the pupils couldn't help shivering in their tiny little plaid skirts-in fact the school was notorious for its lack of central heating-and the whole place was starting to fall apart!but it was after all over a hundred years old 'Kelly!'-silence! 'Kelly!'the headmaster marked her as absent.....'Lowther!' 'present!''MacAndrew!'-silence again!'MacAndrew!'-the headmaster goes scarlet 'i might have known!those two have absconded again!together!they won't get off so lightly this time!they will each get 30 on the bare!'Mhairi Kelly-a pretty dark-haired girl and her friend Caitlin MacAndrew were running down a country lane 'keep up Cat!'Mhairi calls back to her friend 'we need to show them a clean pair of heels!'Caitlin-a pretty red-haired girl has got a stitch!'i can't do it Mare!i'm going back!''are you mad!'Mhairi calls back 'this is our our best chance!i'm not staying another second in that freezing shithole!'Caitlin stops and catches her breath-Mhairi stops and goes over to her friend 'i'm sorry Cat!alright!lets go back and face the music!i wonder how many strokes it will be this time?Caitlin screws up her face!'i can't face another caning!the marks still have not faded from the last one!''that's your fault for being a ginge!'Mhairi says cheekily-Caitlin playfully grabs her friend and lifts up her plaid skirt and gives her a few playful smacks on the backside! but instead of returning to the school,they decided to keep on walking,they find a pretty little village 'i'm starving!'Caitlin says 'how are we going to eat?''we steal some food!'Mhairi replied-Caitlin crosses herself!''you daft bitch!'Mhairi laughs 'now's the time to try out our act!'Caitlin and Mhairi start tapdancing -very soon a small audience gathers around to watch them-but instead of just tapdancing,the two girls have other things up their sleeves!they start to sing all the latest top ten records[heard secretly on their radio back in the school]the girls have two very fine voices![practised during their choir services!]someone starts to throw a few coins at their feet-others do the same!''see!i told you it would work!'Mhairi gathers up the coins'now lets go to the pub!'-the landlord refused to serve the girls as they were underage-although both girls were only a few weeks from their eighteenth birthdays-but he lets them buy some of the pub food 'i could murder an ice cream!'Caitlin says 'an ice cream!in this weather!'Mhairi says increduosly-but the girls pop into a local shop and both buy an choc-ice-the girls both lick their delicious ice creams-a wicked look appears on Caitlin's face!she looks towards a nearby field #just one cornetto!give it to me!#Mhairi was singing now-she was completely naked with Caitlin in the field-the remains of both of their choc-ice's were covering her breasts and pussy-and Caitlin-also naked-was licking it off!'hey you!get off my land!'-an angry farmer appears!'were very sorry sir!we didn't know it was your field!'Caitlin says apoligetically 'lighten up grandad!'Mhairi sneers as she gets up-the farmer is not very pleased!'absolutely disgusting behaviour! both of you deserve a good thrashing!'Caitlin looks at the farmer pleadingly 'oh please sir!don't do that!at least not to me!it was her idea to go in your field!punish her if necessary!have you got a cane?''you lying toearag!'Mhairi grabs Caitlin by her hair!the farmer then grabbed both girls by their ears and led them-still naked-back to his farmhouse -he finds a garden hose and turns it on both of them in his yard-'your certainly not coming into my nice clean house like that!'-dosing the two protesting girls in freezing cold water until all the sticky ice-cream had finally been washed off- ,then he grabbed each girl roughly by each of their ears and marched them into the farmhouse'i'm calling the police!i think you could be runaways!there is a school not far from here!'the two girls look at each other in horror!-'alright we admit it!we are both runaways!'-the farmer puts the phone down and Mhairi tells him about the extremely poor condition of their school 'running away never solved anything!'he wags a finger sternly at them 'i'm going to trust that both of you make the right decision!but before that,i think you both owe me a favour for being so understanding!'the two girls looked at other and sighed as the farmer drew up a chair...after giving both girls 'a good old fashioned spanking'[which although it was very painful,both of them secretly enjoyed!]the farmer then let both girls go back to his field to collect their clothes-Caitlin was horrified to see a sheep nibbling at her woolen plaid skirt!'uniform infraction!'Mhairi pointed mockingly at Caitlin-as she shooed the sheep off 'no tv for a month,no sweet ration for christmas and easter ,a fortnights detention,500 lines,12 strokes on the bare-every day for a month,and a severe hand tawsing!'she said gloatingly-Caitlin scowled at her-but smirked and pointed and Mhairi's discarded blazer-half the arm had now been chewed off!Mhairi rolled her eyes-both girls then burst into fits of giggles and gave each other a big hug-followed by a long passionate kiss!they then returned to the farmhouse -the kindly farmer giving each girl a small hamper of food for both of them-'lets run away and join the circus!'Caitlin said 'what would you be?'Mhairi enquired 'that's easy!a sword swallower!'Caitlin replied-Mhairi blew a raspberry mockingly 'i can do that!easy peasy!'Caitlin smirked 'i've got plenty of practice sucking off the school janitor mr Grimshaw!'-Mhairi now screamed with laughter!Grimshaw was 55,grossly fat and balding 'so thats where you really go every sunday afternoon!you always told me you were catching up on your oral!i thought you meant your R.E. oral with Mr O'Hara!not that kind of oral!'-Mhairi looked at Caitlin in a new light-it was certainly true-you always had to look out for the supposedly 'quiet' ones!it was now starting to get dark and both girls felt a chill wind on their bare legs-neither of them fancied spending the night in a wood-they thought about 'creepy crawlies'crawling all over them as they slept-or what if an adder started crawling up their little plaid skirts?so very reluctantly they both decided to head back to the school to 'face the music''the only thing we really have to fear is fear itself!'Caitlin says philisophically,her arm around her old friend,Mhairi-who was shivering all over now-and not just from the cold!Mhairi always thought she was the 'tougher'of the two of them,but that was just 'Bravado'.she left the small hamper given to them by the roadside-without removing any of the delicious food and drink contained within it-despite both of them now feeling both'parched'and 'hungry'as a gift for any passing 'hungry traveller'-hoping that this act of 'penance' would be looked on kindly by the lord who would give them the courage to get them through the awful punishment that both of them now undoutably faced!'let's see if we can both get back before vespers!'says Caitlin,and both girls now broke into a run-which helped to alleviate their vulnarable young bodies from the cold -but it was dark by the time they got back-the headmaster was not pleased!especially when he saw the state their uniforms were in!he would have to dip into the already stretched school budget to provide the girls with a new skirt and blazer'i'll deal with you two in the morning!now shower and get to bed!'the cock crows-the two girls get dressed and present themselves to the headmaster for their punishment-they knock politely on his door and they come in-expecting him to go to his cupboard for his cane,they are surprised to see him waving the local rag under their noses!'the devil makes work for idle hands!but the lord moves in mysterious ways!'he clears his throat and begins reading the article 'Save our local school!'-St.Wilfrid's Roman Catholic school for girls has been important to local Catholics for almost 200 years-but it faces closure due to disrepair-local Catholic landowner Sir Robert Howard has decided to give 'as much money as is necessary'to save it from closure after hearing that two of its pupils were entertaining the locals to raise a pitiable few extra pence to help to maintain the upkeep of the school-a pathetic but noble gesture!'the headmaster beams at the girls 'you can both return to your classes!there will be no punishment!'Caitlin clears her throat 'actually sir,i have to confess something!''that's Father O'Flanagan's job!'the headmaster says irritably 'now get back to your classes!''i'm afraid that we succumbed to the pleasures of the flesh when we were away from your guiding hand sir!'Mhairi adds and recalls the ice-cream incident-the headmaster's eyes grow wider and wider as he hears their story!afterwards both girls bowed their heads with shame-this at least must surely be a caning offence?the head master went slowly over to his cupboard and brought out his cane- both of the girls knew the score and lifted both of their little plaid skirts as they turn around-waiting for the moment to be told to lie over his desk 'you first MacAndrew!'-Caitlin lies over the desk and the headmaster pulls down her navy blue regulation knickers then raises his cane!CRASH!the floorboards collapsed under the headmaster's feet-as they were ridden with woodworm!the two girls helped the headmaster up 'get back to your classes at once!before the rest of the bloody school collapses!'the headmaster then looks deeply shame-faced for using 'bad lanquage' in front of his pupils-he will atone for it tonight before bedtime with his 'whip',both girls giggled and skipped out of the headmaster's office-it was true!the lord certainly did move in mysterious ways!SECRETSPANKER

Attachments

• Caitlin MacAndrew[left]and her friend Mhairi Kelly enjoying their ice-creams.jpg
    Caitlin MacAndrew[left]and her friend Mhairi Kelly enjoying their ice-creams.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 519

Featured Threads

New Personals