Feeling adventurous

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I have a few hours to myself and I’m feeling very adventurous. I would love it if a sexy dominant woman would like to play with me. Have your way with me. I do have limits but I’m looking to push them tonight and try some new things. Hit me up on kik at mintee_sub if you want to make me your little slut for the night. Females only please.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Also, if you can’t play tonight, feel free to message me anytime. My schedule is kind of erratic but I would love to hear from you 😉

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Currently very drunk and feeling more adventurous than ever...

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I don’t understand why nobody wants to play with me? Seriously, what am I doing wrong? I’m starting to get very discouraged

Al21321

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 13, 2017
just give it time man depending on were you are it may be night for the other person so just give it time

pantylover3629

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2014
just give it time man depending on were you are it may be night for the other person so just give it time

True and keep in mind that you're on of like 50,000,000 other posts all saying the same thing. You are a small fish in a big pond.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I wasn’t drunk when I started this thread. I haven’t been drunk for most of my posts, and I have yet to talk to 1 legit female that wasn’t looking for money. I just don’t know how I’m supposed to gain experience when no one is willing to take on an inexperienced sub.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Yes I am drunk. But I’m not doing this only because I’m drunk. Does that make sense to you?

pantylover3629

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2014
Yes I am drunk. But I’m not doing this only because I’m drunk. Does that make sense to you?

What I am getting at is more likely, more people look at this like me. I hate dealing with drunk people I don't like doing it. Also, there are A LOT of people who will make a post/register on grindr/ make a Skype, then get drunk and pass out. I don't want to deal with that so I tend to avoid it. Just trying to help and elaborate. No need to get argumentative.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I made my profile on here a year and half ago. So I don’t think it would make sense to think I’m just drunk and I’m going to pass out. I was asking for help, not looking for someone that just wants to talk shit and says nothing constructive. So, if you’re not going to help, please go away.

pantylover3629

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2014
Okay go fuck yourself and continue to be one of the literally hundreds of posts that has no replies (other than your own). Best of luck to you. Keep doing exactly what you're doing.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
You’re a dick. I was asking for help. And saying “oh you’re drunk and nobody likes drunk people” isn’t helping. I started the thread about a week ago, and no replies. So obviously me being drunk wasn’t the problem.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
The guy made valid points, which you just brushed off. Drunk and BDSM shouldn't go hand in hand, consent is the keyword and you can't really give it if you're drunk. Even if you didn't make the post drunk, posting later that you're drunk does not change the fact that you are saying the ALCOHOL is willing to do things that YOU won't consent to.

You ARE a small fish in a big pond. Tons of straight, submissive males, not a lot of dominant females. You need to not look like one of the thousands of other posts on here unless you are going to have the patience to wait until your "I've got some time and I'm horny" post gets picked out of the hat. You don't even know if a dominant woman was online in the 2 hours between your original post last night and then your next.

If you are getting discouraged that no one is contacting you is to look around and figure out how to up your chances. Can you see who is getting responses? Are they doing something different? Have you read one of the many posts on here about getting started and finding a play partner? Posting about no one wanting to play with you is not likely to change it, be proactive.

For starters, try placing an ad. An actual ad. You have exactly 2 original posts. This one you have posted on saying you're available for play when you're posting, with the caveat that you'll try to make time if they contact you another time. And another post saying you're interested in learning about piss play. Cool. You're interested in piss play. What else? You list a few things on your profile, there are hundreds, probably thousands of other posts from submissive men saying they want to play. Why would a domme take time to go to your profile when there are some ads with information listed right there? What are your limits? You mention you have them but no where do you list them. If you want your turn to be picked, increase the chances of someone noticing you, in a positive way.

There have been 9 straight, dominant women who have posted in the last 17 days. They have no doubt been inundated with messages from submissive men. Were you one of the guys that messaged them? Did you try to make yourself stand out or did you just send a message saying you wanted to play? Give them a reason to want to pick you.

Look at the home page of the website. If you google Kink Talk the description comes up "Welcome to Kink Talk. Register an account and start posting! Create blogs, post images, participate in discussions, and join groups" Notice how personals as way down there with a whole lot of topics before them. Despite what the majority of posters think, Kink Talk is not a dating (online or real world) site. It has a section for it but not everyone who is on here is looking to play with someone. Again, there are not a ton of dominant women on here. You haven't joined a lot of discussions or groups to increase your chance of meeting them. Posting your kik in a thread full of other kik names doesn't count. Increase your odds of both meeting women to play with and give them a reason to want to pick you.

Have you tried GetDare? Please keep in mind everything I've said above, but there are more active users over there, it could greatly raise your chances of finding a partner to use both sites. Have you joined kik groups? There are lots advertised on this site and you can search for public groups within the app. Remember to vary the name if you don't see anything under BDSM. Kik cracked down a while back and banned a bunch. Look for B.DSM, BD.SM, Fe.mdom, etc. Have you tried fuckbook? Fetlife? Collarspace? Any of the millions of other sites?

Go back to the beginning and try reading this post. http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=300 And I hope you picked up on the common theme repeated in my reply. You have to be INTERESTING, not simply available. You also have to be proactive.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I appreciate you taking the time to write all that. Very good advice and very helpful. I will work on putting more information in my profile and having more information in my posts. Thank you.

Featured Threads

New Personals