Female DIY Underwear Challenge

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I posted this a few months ago on Getdare and had a lack lustre response, I'm hoping the KT girls can do much better :D

I want to see who can make the best DIY underwear and wear them the longest, minimum time to be considered is 8 hours.

Ok the idea here is pretty simple, you have to make and wear your underwear, both bra and panties using the following list of materials.
You can use tape of any type, gaffer tape, electrical tape, plain packing tape or whatever you have.
Bandage, again any type, adhesive, stretch or whatever you have or can find.
Ribbons of any size or type.
String or twine.

The rules for construction, the bra must follow normal design having full cover cups, back and shoulder straps. The panties must be a minimum of full bikini (no thongs). No sewing, stapling or gluing, use only the materials in the list.

Things to consider.

The underwear needs to be designed to be worn for a minimum of 8 hours so you may want to consider practical needs or be really good at holding on!

Some people are sensitive to the adhesive in tape, both medical and regular so make sure you're not if your design puts it in direct contact with your skin.

Oh and no cheating the 8 hours needs to be day time NOT overnight!

Be inventive, tell us all about your cleverness and especially about any "wardrobe malfunctions" when you report.

Ok so go to it girls and lets see who does best!

Featured Threads

New Personals