Female domme looking for Female submissives to possible start an online relationship with

Mistresskatie12

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2017
Hello, I’m Katie, and want to possibly start an online BDSM relationship with a female. That means not any males, I just find too many males to dominate, and I prefer females from past experiences. So please no males contact me, no matter what you say, I will simply ignore you.

I’m not looking for some one time fling, I want to start a real online relationship, that will at first start in Kik, and progress into Skype or FaceTime. This is not roleplay, so I will require proof of the acts I tell you to do, which means o will need photos and videos sent to me, they don’t have to be of your face, because I understand privacy. I agree to keep the play only online, but will want my sub to do tasks throughout the day, which are safe, and won’t have any danger of drawing attention, unless that is one of your fetishes. We will discuss how our relationship will go through Kik.

I will not post of my Kik here because no doubt I will get 100 messages from men annoying me, if you are interested pm me please

Featured Threads

New Personals