Female looking for MALE Dominant/Master

Purple_S

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
To start this off, I cannot touch my clit as my hood isn't healed yet from the piercing. My nipples also aren't healed enough for harsh pulling. No saliva allowed on hood piercing for 7 weeks.

I'm not a big fan of switches honestly because I am quite dominant myself but submissive with someone who can tell the difference between brattiness and disobedience. Who knows the start is when someone establishes dominance after getting to know the person and the submissive submitting. Who also knows the bdsm motto and hopefully states that in the message to prove HE read it all.

Writing This cause im unowned and looking to talk to Dominants and Masters. If you can handle the brattiness and out domimate I can be a damn good submissive/slave.

Likes/Kinks:
• Giving control, sexually and not
• Humiliation to a point (I often find the simpler things most humiliating)
• Body writing (Self-explanatory)
• Degrading (ex. Name calling)
• Secretive public. (ex. Toys under clothing)
• Bondage (Again, pretty self-explanatory)

Dislikes:
• Tease and Denial (Will do, just don't LIKE)
• Anal (prolonged)
• Writing Lines
• Pet Play
• Begging
• Corner Time
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control (obviously willing to do just not a HUGE fan)
• Wax
• Enemas

Hard Limits:pictures(Sending), audio, video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain(medium sometimes) personal information.

Toys: 8inch dildo, 7 inch suction cup dildo, anal plug(not sure of size but three beaded), enema/douche kit, Kegel balls, plus a two speed wand. I normally don't use my 7&8" dildos because they're too big. Dildo/plugs Three sizes: 6.25 insertable inches (15.75 cm), 4.75 insertable inches (12 cm), and 3.5 insertable inches (9 cm). All three have 1.4" girth (3.6 cm). Nipple chain (piercing used) vibrating anal thing, breathable ball gag, Ben wa balls, and a remote controlled vibrator.

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
sub

sent you a pm, respond with the form filled in and any other information you think is important

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
still looking?

To start this off, I cannot touch my clit as my hood isn't healed yet from the piercing. My nipples also aren't healed enough for harsh pulling. No saliva allowed on hood piercing for 7 weeks.

I'm not a big fan of switches honestly because I am quite dominant myself but submissive with someone who can tell the difference between brattiness and disobedience. Who knows the start is when someone establishes dominance after getting to know the person and the submissive submitting. Who also knows the bdsm motto and hopefully states that in the message to prove HE read it all.

Writing This cause im unowned and looking to talk to Dominants and Masters. If you can handle the brattiness and out domimate I can be a damn good submissive/slave.

Likes/Kinks:
• Giving control, sexually and not
• Humiliation to a point (I often find the simpler things most humiliating)
• Body writing (Self-explanatory)
• Degrading (ex. Name calling)
• Secretive public. (ex. Toys under clothing)
• Bondage (Again, pretty self-explanatory)

Dislikes:
• Tease and Denial (Will do, just don't LIKE)
• Anal (prolonged)
• Writing Lines
• Pet Play
• Begging
• Corner Time
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control (obviously willing to do just not a HUGE fan)
• Wax
• Enemas

Hard Limits:pictures(Sending), audio, video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain(medium sometimes) personal information.

Toys: 8inch dildo, 7 inch suction cup dildo, anal plug(not sure of size but three beaded), enema/douche kit, Kegel balls, plus a two speed wand. I normally don't use my 7&8" dildos because they're too big. Dildo/plugs Three sizes: 6.25 insertable inches (15.75 cm), 4.75 insertable inches (12 cm), and 3.5 insertable inches (9 cm). All three have 1.4" girth (3.6 cm). Nipple chain (piercing used) vibrating anal thing, breathable ball gag, Ben wa balls, and a remote controlled vibrator.

you still looking?

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
Pathetic results

I am still looking but people just don't want to have a conversation nowadays or at least an intellectual one.

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
Still looking

Some toys have come and went but I still have enough to get by.

Featured Threads

New Personals