Female mistress looking for new female play toy

Annagirl234

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2015
Hi I am mistress Anna and I am here looking for a new female slave you can be any age or any experience level if you take the time to message me please send me your age,sex,your limits if requested you must be willing to take live pictures and videos if this sounds like fun to you then please feel free to message me on Kik @Annagirl234 hope to hear from you soon

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello I am a dome/master I need a new female slave same i need your limits your age chat my if it sounds like fun
Really!!??? Like really ? Did you read at all?? Stop thinking with your tiny head and pay attention. This ad is posted by a lesbian domme seeking female subs. Where do you think as a male Dom you have any place just blathering off your attempt at getting a sub here in her post? Are you asking her thinking she’s going to sub to you? You need to go do a lot more research and learning before trying to take on a sub

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Really!!??? Like really ? Did you read at all?? Stop thinking with your tiny head and pay attention. This ad is posted by a lesbian domme seeking female subs. Where do you think as a male Dom you have any place just blathering off your attempt at getting a sub here in her post? Are you asking her thinking she’s going to sub to you? You need to go do a lot more research and learning before trying to take on a sub
You now the only thing they read was "Femal Play Toy" and that was all they wanted to see

New Personals