Female Nipple Elongation: Help

Pumpslut19

• Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2016
So I've recently taken more interest in pumping/nipple elongation and had a few questions regarding it. A bit of background: I want to lactate, but I also want to increase my nipple length and sensitivity. I have dual action electronic breast pumps, and they feel amazing. I have been wearing them for longer and longer periods of time, testing to see how long I could wear them and how much I could endure. So far The longest I've had them on is 3 hours straight. The constant stimulation feels wonderful to me, but so far I've seen a lot of people saying not to leave them on too long. I haven't seen any bad effects or changes in my nipples personally though, on the contrary they have become more sensitive and they are more pronounced. I was looking for another persons opinion as to how long I could leave them on. I love the way it feels, and looks, and think everyone should have proper long nipples. But, I would really like someone's opinion on this too.

And if I can't pump as frequently for elongation, is there something else you might suggest me doing to lengthen my nipples? I want them to look nice and perky 24/7, so any tips on how to make them bigger and longer would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
As far as I am aware there is nothing too problematic with leaving nipple suction on a long time. As long as the pump doesn't constrict the nipple area blood circulation they should be fine. One thing you will need to watch out for though is that all this constant playing with your nipples may in fact reduce their sensitivity. Over the years I have known more than a few big titty subs who gave their nipples a lot of attention and slowly lost sensitivity. It makes sense if you think about it, they toughen up in response to being sucked, rubbed and tweaked a lot, many breastfeeding mothers report that to begin with their baby sucking makes their nipples really sore but after several months (or several kids) they barely notice it.

As to other methods, bands can be good but you need to be careful as they will definitely restrict blood flow. But they are easy to swap on and off quickly and can be worn under clothes during the day when pumping isn't practical. At the extreme end if you have nipple piercings you can buy custom stretchers that are designed to pull the nipple longer by progressively forcing the bar out. Something like these, http://www.triuneskinmod.com/show.php?pid=375&sub=3

Last edited:

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I kind of remember seeing awhile ago some nipple stretchers. It involved the nipple being pierced and having a barbell type piercing through it then there was sort of a spiral thimble shaped object that someone would put on their nipple and put the piercing through it. Then they could twist the thimble like object and it would pull the piercing further away from the body stretching out the nipple.

Also I think the reason that they mention not to leave the pumps on your nipples too long is because it damages some of the ducts and is counter productive to the lactating process.

Featured Threads

New Personals