Female pain slut, size queen looking to be used.

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
As the title states, I’m looking to be used hard by a dominant male. Please read my likes, limits and dislikes. I’d hate to waste your time and mine. The more sadistic, the better ;). I want to be sore for days. I prefer interactive play as opposed to a list of things to do. Send me a message if any of this or my signature peak your interest. Xoxo :*

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Would enjoy it to use and abuse you but unforntuatelly pics are a limit for you and i need to control my sub and her tasks

Aie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2017
I'd gladly teach you to push your pain limits.

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
As the title states, I’m looking to be used hard by a dominant male. Please read my likes, limits and dislikes. I’d hate to waste your time and mine. The more sadistic, the better ;). I want to be sore for days. I prefer interactive play as opposed to a list of things to do. Send me a message if any of this or my signature peak your interest. Xoxo :*

Happy Christmas Eve! Anyone want to play and play hard?

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016

Anyone up for a bit of play while I’m at work? ;) pm me

spigaow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 26, 2020
kik : ufo833 snap : ufo83 . come say hi and we see . i like same thinks of you

Featured Threads

New Personals