female seeking an owner

Anna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 31, 2012
So, here i am again :(

Had an ad on here a while back, not much luck though.
( guess it was too long for most to read, keeping it short this time! )

so, i`m seeking a long term online owner again.

limits are still the same:
- Death
- Diapers
- Teamviewer
- Control of email, bank or any other account i own
- I will never send you any money
- Photo taking/cams etc...
- Sleep deprivation
- Asphyxia
- Insane orders! ( to clarify – for example, being ordered to walk naked through a public park. Really?! That would get my ass arrested in seconds! And a jailed slave is a useless slave, right? )

So, what i seek, ideally, an extreme owner with a nylons fetish!
for example: if i open your first message to me, and just from reading it i start to cry and pee myself in fear as i run to hide in the corner. Good Job!!!
but, if it`s something that reads like 50 shades, well, good luck, and get lost!

( sorry about the attitude, but, have talked with some that say they`re extreme, and it turns out their version of extreme is crap like candle wax and light spanking with leather belt! )

also, what`s with all of you putting all the good stuff in the limits and dislikes pile...? like extreme pain, torture, piss, scat, social destruction, etc?!
( i mean, i dislike them also, but that`s the point, right? to make me hate it all as i obey )

Bonus points: ( some perks that would be great, but not a must... )
- you think abusing a slave is fun and slaves don`t deserve any rest at all, ever!
- you think slave should never get an orgasm at all, andd if she does, a severe punishment would be a must.
- you`re a gay owner and only take a female slave to torture and let your anger out on to.
- you prefer a doormat slave, one that obeys no matter if she hates it or not. without caring about her thoughts or feelings.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
And why should she message YOU? Aren't you the ones interested in HER?
For fucks sake, learn the basics. That you're a dom doesn't mean you get to tell her what to do as simple as it might seem.
Show real interest in her, and you send HER a damn message, introduce yourself, what is it that caught your attention from what she posted, etc... you know?
Interaction 101

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
And why should she message YOU? Aren't you the ones interested in HER?
For fucks sake, learn the basics. That you're a dom doesn't mean you get to tell her what to do as simple as it might seem.
Show real interest in her, and you send HER a damn message, introduce yourself, what is it that caught your attention from what she posted, etc... you know?
Interaction 101

Bravo, spot on!!! Look at the length and detail of the original post and then compare to the tiny meek responses. Reveals a lot about the character of those posting. Looks more like they're sticking their hands up to be picked for the school basketball team, "pick me, pick me!" lol...

Last edited:

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
“A Dom intent on developing a relationship will approach you on a personal level first.”
― Red Phoenix

I love my books and the times when I find a suitable quote. :p

Anna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 31, 2012
a nice little bump... still hoping ;)

bigrixhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 20, 2017
Sounda like you and me are a great fit, if you interested to get to know eachother before doing this pm me

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Hello Anna.

I would be deleighted to be your owner.

Unfortunately, I just read your post now, and I haven't read any previous posts from you, so I do not know what was in any of them.

I do like the fact that you said you where keeping it showrt this time, and you still wrote a waaaaaay to long message for most people here. I really like girls who know how to write, it is specially important when you are using text only to be very detailed.
  • I can't beleive someone would be stupid enough to tell you to kill yourself! That is the most ridiculus order I have ever heard! I would definetely lump this together with "insane orders".
  • Don't worry about diappers. I am not into them, and I actually despize them. It is very extrange that I have a girl pee on herself... But if I do I want her to pee on herself, not on the diapers!
  • While I do enjoy using Teamviewer, it is not for serious business (er... actually... it is really for serious business, not sex!) and there are a billion other things much more interesting to get my slave doing, so I can easily live with that limit.
  • I do not like to control the accounts, especially not directly. I like much better to use you as my puppet and that way control your accounts.
  • As for money, I do not have any reason to request money from you. I will, however, order you to purchase things and expect you to get them. However, I like DIY things better than purchased ready made tools, so you can get them much cheaper than normal. Having to build something that will be used on you increases the toys efectiveness and the tool begins to add expectation the moment you are told to build it. Again, you will not be sending ME any money, but using it to purchase materials, tools, tickets (to events or transportation), meal, hotels, etc.
  • As for photo and/or videos, this is something I normally ask of my slaves, but I can live with not asking if listed as a limit. I will ask for one lone picture, however, but you should not have problems sending it to me. I need a picture of your hand (any of them) with your fingers straight and lumped together. That is it. Just one of your hands, nothing else. You'd be surprised how much you can learn from seeing your hands. And I am not talking about palm reading. Heck, you don't even have to send me a picture showing your palm.
  • Sleep deprivation is something I would bump together with "insane orders".
  • I do enjoy asphyxia, but I have to be present for doing it. If done it in any other way than with my bare hands on your bare neck, it is waaaaaaaay to dangerous. Again, "insane orders".
  • Now, at last, insane orders... These are all orders that, if given, represent a majorly mind deficient master. Enough said.

I want somebody I rutinely step on her face (figuratively)... but I would like to hear her likes and dislikes, for a very important reason: Sometimes she is bound to behave in ways that are unpleasant to me, and I must give her a punishment. Can you imagine what would happen if I hapen to choose a punishment among her list of "loves" thinking it is on her list of "hates"? Not good at all.

Now, what orders do I normally give?

My orders are normally varied with many imaginative dares. They are normally taylor made. Generally they fall into one of these areas:

• Obedience (both to orders and to rules).
  • Humilliation
  • Hypnosis
  • Pain
  • Clothing control
  • Very slight bondage (this is actually of of my favorites, but it demands my prescense in person to do it right so it cannot be done online).

There are things, such as exposure, that I don't particularly like, but I find myself ordering again and again because of the humiliation (or any other in the above list) that it brings with it.

Contact me on skype to [email protected]. That is an email I NEVER check and I enabled exclusively for my SkyPe, though!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Contact me on skype to [email protected].

What? I hope you where not the one who uttered that complaint about not having SkyPe to reply to me properly:

1. You are supposed to be an obedient slave, do as you were told.
  2. SkyPe is available for Linux, MacOS, Windows, Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone... So you literally have no excuses.
  3. It doesn't fit in your phone? Erase something else to put it in! How about Facebook and Whatsapp?

Now do it!

GoodGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Amsterdam
Would there be any reason for you to refuse pictures/video's once you're in a trusting relationship with someone?

Featured Threads

New Personals