Female, Seeking Master or Mistress (serious inquires only)

LookingforaSweetie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2015
Hello all. I've had a few posts up here before, thank you if you've sent emails to those in the past. And my apologies if things didn't work back then.

Let me start out with this: i do not sent pictures, unless I feel I should. This means, please do not ask me for a picture. Also, only once I have selected a master will I make a kik, and my master will choose my kik name. I will also create an email, under the instructions of a master.

I am looking for a master to control almost every aspect of my life.

This means, I am looking for the following to be controlled:
What underwear I wear
What clothing I wear (but it must be school appropriate)
What I eat
When I cum
How I cum
When I'm allowed to use the restroom
Who I sleep with

In addition, I want me master to:
give me assigned daily tasks that I must complete in the morning, in the afternoon and at night
call me Slut and Slave, interchangeably
abuse me, not be my buddy

My limits are pictures, unless I choose to send them. Nothing illegal, and nothing permanent, no family and no animals.

Dislikes I need used daily. They include:
edging
pee play
tasting myself
anal
fingering myself
public humiliation
public punishment
touching myself in the car/public

I'm open to discussion. Please do not message me asking for pictures, kik or what my likes and dislikes are.

valled3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2014
A place
Master

Perfect i'm looking for a slave to have practically complete control over. So we're clear you're my slave to use abuse and toy with, we're not friends. You WILL show absoulte and utter respect for me. You kik name is going to be "toyperson" and your email will be "[email protected]" or Gmail once that is all done kik me @0bay_ for your daily task

UK_SirStephen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 12, 2015
Call Me Sir

I understand your limits.

I am a kik master. I will take over your life totally.

If your are interested then let me know and I will choose a KIK name

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Hello Madam

Hello, I will give you what details I can - it will be up to you to decide if it is for you.

I am a jealous, focused, passionate, and intelligent person who greatly enjoys imaginative means of humiliating girls. I admit that I write erotica to tame myself while I lack a plaything, but I have also spent much time in developing a long-term control plan for slave's lives that changes daily with enough material for months. I tailor it to the likes/dislikes/limits of the slaves I use on it - However I cannot attach it online here due to it being so large.

I urge you to read over my control plan before dismissing me. It would require an email for me to send it to or I can send it here on private messages although it would take three and it would have terrible formatting due to the html coding here. I can promise that I have time to work with you on all your delicious things.

Here is some of what I have in mind for my control plan.

You would be following daily rules (ie clothes, food, cumming, restroom) called Tasks. In addition, you will also have to perform Humiliations which are more direct actions such as BDSM, pee play, using dildos, food play, etc. You would be performing these 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, and night). These will become tougher in each area based on what Level you are on which is based on much you have completed and when I think you are ready for more.

Here are examples of the things in the plan.

Tasks - Daily rules

Underwear/Clothes : From normal panties, shirts, thongs, or no underwear at all - it will vary day-to-day by systematic randomization (within guidelines).

Eating Food : As with clothes, this will be systematic randomization.

Cumming : Partially randomized but will also be based on what I what Level you are on.

Restroom Usage : For when you can, how much you can, and how you do it.

Humiliations - Daily challenges

There will be many different challenges, too many to list. But here is everything I will have covered. Each challenge will get tougher based on Level.

Edging, public nudity, bdsm, humiliation, playing with your pee, and all sorts of 'how long can you hold it' challenges for your vagina and ass.

Failing any of the above would warrant Punishments which are like Humiliations but are at an even worse level (much worse.)

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals