female slave seeking longterm owner...

Anna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 31, 2012
--- FOR MODS: sorry if posted in the wrong section, if you do move it, do tell me where to, if possible. thank you ;) ---

Hello and thanks for taking an interest in my ad...​

For better reading purposes, i will try to split this into sections, so, you can skip something you might not want to read or you`re looking for something specific in the ad.

1: About the ad and what i seek
2: About me
3: About you
4: Likes/kinks/interests ( And some HATES that i love to hate being done! )
5: Limits
6: Communication
7: Final words

-= 1 =-
About the ad and what i seek

Well, to start off, i should mention that english is not my main language, so, i apologise before hand for some grammar mistakes.
Moving on to what i seek, well, ideally, i seek a long term online owner. I would prefer a Mistress, but, have no objections to Masters or a Dominant couple aswell.
Also, it would be great if my owner to be is from europe, because of time zones, but, other parts of the world is fine also, it has worked for me in past, although, the contact was a bit more rare. EET time zone here.
Let`s see, what else should i mention, oh, right! I would prefer a younger owner, but, that`s also not set in stone. Personally, i`ve always liked the idea of young owning old ( for example: kids owning moms/aunts or students owning teachers and such )

-= 2 =-
About me

To get a few things out of the way, and what most of you are wondering, yes, i`m single, and i`m 46. Good looking for my age and do turn heads when i want to, and even when i don`t want to ;)
Have been in relationships in past, but, vanilla simply bores the crap out of me. Oh and if you think that tieing someones hands in bed while fucking them is BDSM, well, i`m totally not for you! Also, i do have quite a bit of experience, ranging from soft and nice to quite extreme, gathered over, oh my, almost 30 years!
I do have a steady job, and it does pay well, quite well in fact. So, buying toys and equipment to be used on me, isn`t a problem. I do have toys and equipment already, but, most of it is bondage related. Also, about work, you should understand that i sometimes have to work on a Saturday, though it`s rare.
I should mention that i have a fetish for nylons, and i totally love fully fashioned stockings, the real vintage style ones, not the new cheap crap. I tend to wear FF stockings almost daily, and would hope they`re still a large part of my life as an owned slave.
Oh, also, my likes listed below, some are likes, some are loves and some are total hates! But the weird thing about me is, well, those things that i hate to do or be done to me, i love the feeling that i hate them. Hope that made sense.
Lets see, about my daily life at the moment. Used to travel, mostly work related though, and kinda grew tired of that. Nowadays, my life is quite simple, i get up, go to work, come back home. My usual evenings are spent relaxing, watching latest episodes of some tv series or a good movie or 2, listening to music, reading something online and such. Weekends i tend to do chores around the house ( cleaning, laundry and all the other boring stuff ) in summer i do go for runs on weekends, not much though, 2-5km, based on my mood. Once a month or every 2 months, i go out with few friends to a restaurant or cook at home and sit down, chat, have a drink or 2. I do like to spend my Fridays with a glass of wine or if in mood, a glass of Jack.

I think that pretty much sums up, well, me. The rest, you can ask via pm, and i`ll gladly answer, within reason ;)

-= 3 =-
About you

About you, well, this is where it gets interesting. To be honest, i would like a mean bitch to own me ( that`s a compliment BTW )
Someone that is sadistic, mean, bit twisted, cold hearted, mercyless and extreme!
One that doesn`t care about me, or my thoughts, or my feelings and overall treats me like i`m nothing. But also one that does respect the few limits i have ( listed below )
That would be the ideal version, which i doubt i`d find, but, one can hope, right?
I don`t want a sexual owner, they`re just not for me. I mean sure, sometimes, why not, but i`ve met a few of those, pussy, pussy, ass, ass, pussy.... and so on.
I mean, really, is that all you got?! There are many other parts to a slaves body that can be used for my suffering and your fun and amusement.
I would also hope that owner is very hard agains`t orgasms. My personal view is, a slave doesn`t deserve such pleasure, and should never get any at all.
So, yeah, in few words, that`s the ideal owner i`m hoping to find.

-= 4 =-
Likes/kinks/interests

( And some HATES that i love to hate being done! Which ones are those, well, that`s for me to know and for you to find out...)

- Rules
- Control
- Dress codes
- Appearance codes
- Feet
- Fully fashioned stockings
- Tiptoes/stiletto heels
- Pain
- Abuse
- Torture
- Discomfort
- Predicament
- Orgasm denial
- Tight bondage/huge tight gags
- Tickling
- Modifications

I`m sure there are more, but, these are the ones that come to mind at the moment.

-= 5 =-
Limits

- Death
- Diapers
- Teamviewer
- Control of email, bank or any other account i own
- I will never send you any money
- Photo taking/cams etc...
- Sleep deprivation
- Asphyxia
- Insane orders! ( to clarify – for example, being ordered to walk naked through a public park. Really?! That would get my ass arrested in seconds! And a jailed slave is a useless slave, right? )

-= 6 =-
Communication

Personally, i prefer email, since i can check it via phone when at work or out ( although don`t expect very long replies while i`m on phone )
I do have yahoo messenger and i`m often on during evenings, usually at least 5 times a week.
I don`t use KIK, it eats up my phones battery like crazy!
Personal messages on here are fine also, although, i would prefer email.

-= 7 =-
Final words

WOW, i mean, really, WOW! You actually read all that?! That`s great! But seriously, thanks again for taking a look at my ad and hope you enjoyed the read. Hope it wasn`t too boring.

Feel free to drop me a line if you think you could be a possible owner for me, i`ll be waiting and hoping...

Although a bit late, hope you`re having a good new 2016, and hope you`re well... ( many have the flu now, and as i`ve heard on radio, quite a few people have died, so, best of health to you all... )

Anyways, wish you all a nice evening, kisses!

Anna

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Taking a chance here

Ok so I've posted about how I am looking for a female slave to learn how to dom online (or to dom period) something to help me later on in real life, but what I've run into so far are fake profiles willing to bet all guys. Fake people are untrustworthy people so I quickly move on to ignoring them. So that's why I feel I'm taking a chance here. With so many fakes so far I'm finding it hard to believe anyone anymore sorry. You can see my original post here
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19870

I'm a 47 year old male switch, I live in Canada and I am not experienced as a dom but do have some experience being a submissive to a very strict Ma'am.

I'm a believer in a reward system something like training a dog. The idea of owning someone physically, mentally is a huge turn on for me but not necessary as I"m learning. I know the end goal I want to achieve just not sure how to get there so big learning experience for me which I find exciting. I truly enjoy the idea of my submissive to be in challenging situations. I love the idea of dressing up my submissive (with respect to safety and privacy as needed) and the list goes on. I like the idea of online dom because if I can learn to dom successfully I can dom anywhere lol

Anyways I know you are experienced so maybe I'm don't qualify for you but just in case I'll pm you my personal e-mail address.

Featured Threads

New Personals