slavegirlable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 28, 2016
Hi,
I am a 22 year old female slut.
I am looking for some detailed orders of discipline and torture by Masters and/or Mistresses, or even couples.

Send me some tasks to do, no matter how hard they are, and I will write a full detailed report with your name (if you want) on my tumblr.

Here is a link: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/slavegurlable

Become my Master/Mistress for a day. Be as creative as you want, I am your slut now ;) Punish me or make me your footrest...make me your fucktoy or your pig...make me anything you want.

Likes: Verbal and Physical Humiliation, Bondage, Foot worship, being human furniture (forniphilia), whipping/spanking, breast torture, practicing slave positions, face slapping, being treated like an animal and walked with a leash, being on all fours, getting my body full of clothespins...basically I enjoy everything that is humiliating.

Dislikes & Limits: needles, electricity, blackmailing, scat, breath play, and anal.

Soft Limit: Nipple torture (however, I like breast torture)

You should give me a day to write you the report ;) Nothing public, I have a vanilla life...but hidden public is okay.

I write reports after I perform your orders, but no pics.

Toys I have: Regular household items, plus a whip, a collar, a leash, a belt, clothespins.

Featured Threads

New Personals