Female sub/slave wanted

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello all, just a 26 year old sensual sadistic dom here with quite an imagination searching for a FEMALE sub/slave to turn into my little nasty slut. NO males at all. Any age is more than welcome to apply. Preferable looking for something long term. Online or in person. Wether you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle or if youre experienced is acceptable. I’m fully willing to take you on if you are new and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I’m available just about everyday throughout the day and evenings I’m normally always open to play. I’m hoping to find someone who also has a pretty open schedule but I know we all have lives and I’m willing to work with you when you’re free. I’m into most kinks and if you’re curious feel free to ask. If interested kik imcorrupted. I’m not on kink talk that much

YourIndianSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2021
Hi Master...
Well looking for some good pain today. I do not have toys....well a vibrator. I could make use of household items listed below.
1. Diff types of bottles as buttplugs. (shape of buttplugs)
2. Cane
3. wooden spoon
4. tape
5. clothe pegs
6.sandpaper
7.rope
8.ginger

I could grab other things lying around the house too. Excited for some good pain inflicting sessions. 😈
You can give me tasks and orders as well as controls here. I will do them as soon as possible and report to you In detail about them. Pictures without face such as marks bruises or proofs will be uploaded as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals