Female Submissive Looking for an Experienced Dominant with Personal Connection

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
bondage, pain, tease and denial, edging, humiliation, predicaments, routines and rules, control, training
Limits
blood, needles, scat, electricity
Experience
(I have a section of my sexual experiences above!)

PrincessInu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2022
Hello! I’d love to tell you a little bit about myself in different ways because I feel like a good D/S relationship takes more than just sexuality, orientation, roles, and kink into account!

Physically: To start off about how I look physically - in real life when you meet someone the first thing you see is what they look like so why not bring that here! I am on the petite side, with my height being 5’0, I am 22 years old, of South Asian descent so I have tan/brown skin, long straight dark brown/black hair with a little bit of wave. Body wise I have cup size A breasts with a waist so small that I have a petite hourglass figure (but it’s a little bit of an illusion!). I have brown eyes and I am confident in how I look and have been described by others as fairly attractive!

Sexually: I am primarily heterosexual but have had romantic and sexual relations with women in the past. I am primarily attracted to men but the single thing I am most attracted to is easily dominance. It is easy to spot a man with dominant tendencies once you talk to them and get to know them, and my attraction goes wild. This is easily more important than physical looks to me, and I also have a preference for men a little older.

I also have a very high sex drive that sometimes makes my personal career and educational life difficult.

BDSM/kinks: I am very kinky in nature (like many of you here too I’m sure!) as I have only been sexually aroused through submissive acts. I love being a complete submissive, completely under the rule of someone else’s command. I am a masochist, I love mental pain (such as predicaments and psychological games) just as much as physical pain. I love humiliation, teasing, denial, bondage, and a lot more.

My history: I have had sex with 3 men and 2 women. I have had one romantic relationship in the past but was unsatisfied fundamentally due to him being submissive at heart. I had two D/S relationships after that lasted about a year each that I initially met online. One of which I started with romantically that quickly turned into a full time D/S relationship. The other relationship was 99% online (but more than satisfying!) with a married man who had decades of BDSM experience. This relationship was purely D/S and had no romantic undertones, but we became friends and had casual conversation outside of our sexual ones. I have never seen this man’s face while he had seen every bit of me and I had no problem with it!

Personality: I am a very outgoing person who can make conversation with anyone in public, and have a large group of girl friends that I am close with. I am a college student so I make lots of connections with others but tend to stay away from men just because of issues of men wanting relationships. Too many male friends of mine have tried to pursue relationships with me but little do they know the main reason is for my deep need for a D/S component for me to be attracted and that is very difficult to find nowadays!

My living situation: I live in my own apartment and have two other roommates that are my close girl friends. I have my own room and my own full bathroom with a shared kitchen and living room.

Financially: I am tight on money so I will not be able to purchase additional toys you may want me to have on my own. I have my own personal collection of bondage and sex toys for my own satisfaction. I am a full time college student so most of my money goes to pure living expenses such as rent and tuition (imagine the typical broke college student!!). Any means of travel I will not be able to pay for if the time comes so I just want to put that out there now.

What I am looking for: Honestly I am looking for a good dominant who finds interest in me and thinks we will be compatible. We can chat and discuss and see if things can go well!

What I am willing to do: Right away after some conversation are seeing if there is sexual chemistry, I am happy to text or call. After a little bit I am more than happy to video chat live but this does not mean you have to. I completely understand and will never force it. I am happy to perform sexually over camera if that is something that the D/S relationship leads to! It’s very exciting for me.

Please feel free to reach out if you think we may be a good fit!

But a fair warning, I will not send photos of myself right away and will not call you by any title such as Master, Daddy, or Sir just because I like it to be special for my own dominant.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
First of, big props to your intro, you put effort in, something ya can not say about most people on here.
Something bout me: i am Male 22, slim, fit, 6ft and have done my fair share of online play before, for me its a sorta roleplay, so ya gota be able to have a pants on conversation to keep the kinky part fun.
I enjoy if i can call the person a friend outside of kink aswell.

I do have a Sub atm but think i can handle a second without diminishing Playtime, we will see.
I have done and am currently doing videocall play aswell, after trust has been established.

Kink part, well i like to adapt, play around the likes of people, but a couple big ones are tease, denial, some bondage, edging, overstimmulation and so on.

Limits, well the obvious usual, Scat, Blood, Needles, anything lasting, ruining social life and so on.

I put in effort into play and excpect the same from my partner.
I accept you have a personal life and kink comes second
I do not get actualy mad/anoyed for play reasons, altho i migth play it up to be.

Cheers and a good day to you.

Edit: feel free to hmu in a private Conversation.

PrincessInu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2022
A note!

Hello, I have gotten a handful of responses but I feel guilty that I haven't responded to them all properly. If I haven't responded to your message then I apologize, I got very behind on my studies and will need the day to finish catching up! I got behind due to some issues regarding my car so this doesn't normally happen, but my apologies to anyone waiting! I did read the messages though, just wanted to respond properly. Thank yoU!

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Hello! I’d love to tell you a little bit about myself in different ways because I feel like a good D/S relationship takes more than just sexuality, orientation, roles, and kink into account!

Physically: To start off about how I look physically - in real life when you meet someone the first thing you see is what they look like so why not bring that here! I am on the petite side, with my height being 5’0, I am 22 years old, of South Asian descent so I have tan/brown skin, long straight dark brown/black hair with a little bit of wave. Body wise I have cup size A breasts with a waist so small that I have a petite hourglass figure (but it’s a little bit of an illusion!). I have brown eyes and I am confident in how I look and have been described by others as fairly attractive!

Sexually: I am primarily heterosexual but have had romantic and sexual relations with women in the past. I am primarily attracted to men but the single thing I am most attracted to is easily dominance. It is easy to spot a man with dominant tendencies once you talk to them and get to know them, and my attraction goes wild. This is easily more important than physical looks to me, and I also have a preference for men a little older.

I also have a very high sex drive that sometimes makes my personal career and educational life difficult.

BDSM/kinks: I am very kinky in nature (like many of you here too I’m sure!) as I have only been sexually aroused through submissive acts. I love being a complete submissive, completely under the rule of someone else’s command. I am a masochist, I love mental pain (such as predicaments and psychological games) just as much as physical pain. I love humiliation, teasing, denial, bondage, and a lot more.

My history: I have had sex with 3 men and 2 women. I have had one romantic relationship in the past but was unsatisfied fundamentally due to him being submissive at heart. I had two D/S relationships after that lasted about a year each that I initially met online. One of which I started with romantically that quickly turned into a full time D/S relationship. The other relationship was 99% online (but more than satisfying!) with a married man who had decades of BDSM experience. This relationship was purely D/S and had no romantic undertones, but we became friends and had casual conversation outside of our sexual ones. I have never seen this man’s face while he had seen every bit of me and I had no problem with it!

Personality: I am a very outgoing person who can make conversation with anyone in public, and have a large group of girl friends that I am close with. I am a college student so I make lots of connections with others but tend to stay away from men just because of issues of men wanting relationships. Too many male friends of mine have tried to pursue relationships with me but little do they know the main reason is for my deep need for a D/S component for me to be attracted and that is very difficult to find nowadays!

My living situation: I live in my own apartment and have two other roommates that are my close girl friends. I have my own room and my own full bathroom with a shared kitchen and living room.

Financially: I am tight on money so I will not be able to purchase additional toys you may want me to have on my own. I have my own personal collection of bondage and sex toys for my own satisfaction. I am a full time college student so most of my money goes to pure living expenses such as rent and tuition (imagine the typical broke college student!!). Any means of travel I will not be able to pay for if the time comes so I just want to put that out there now.

What I am looking for: Honestly I am looking for a good dominant who finds interest in me and thinks we will be compatible. We can chat and discuss and see if things can go well!

What I am willing to do: Right away after some conversation are seeing if there is sexual chemistry, I am happy to text or call. After a little bit I am more than happy to video chat live but this does not mean you have to. I completely understand and will never force it. I am happy to perform sexually over camera if that is something that the D/S relationship leads to! It’s very exciting for me.

Please feel free to reach out if you think we may be a good fit!

But a fair warning, I will not send photos of myself right away and will not call you by any title such as Master, Daddy, or Sir just because I like it to be special for my own dominant.
Absolutely fantastic ad, open and honest and heart felt.
If not for the time difference I would love to chat to you.
I wish you luck in your search, you deserve someone special.