Female submissive looking for humiliation fun

Goshwhatisthis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2015
Looking to chat on kik to males / females- over 30. Likes humiliation and being a dress up doll! Leave your kik username below and any tasks x

hiemsq

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 16, 2015
Hi, my kik is hiemsq, I'm male, 30 years old, if you want write me there and explain what you are looking for so we can see if we can get along.

dshaffer316

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 13, 2015
31 male

I would be interested on chatting with you my kik is themasterforu hope to hear from you soon

mikey1836

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2009
New York
My kik is mikey1837
36 year old male
Would need to know more about what u are into before giving u tasks or humiliating, so i hope to hear from u

Donswenson256

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2015
Kik me if you want to have a good time!

I think that I'm just what your looking for! Kik me at Donnyboi256 and I'll be a rough master, or a chill sexting partner;)

Goshwhatisthis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2015
Wow lots of replies! What sort of things would you make me do? Can't keep up with kik!

Master1080

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 17, 2014
daddy

Kik daddysherefor. 33/m body writing to start and anything else not against your limits.

sirsnidelywhiplash

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 29, 2015
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm on Kik - sirsnidelywhiplash. I like to do some clothing control and bodywriting, but that is not to say my repertoire is limited to that. I'm younger than your target age, but hopefully your desire for humiliation will overrule that ;)

Lord_Greg5

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 20, 2014
First of all u should told us your limits. Mi kik is lord_greg5 I am 30yo male Dom

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Ok well if you are not too overwhelmed with all the requests tasks etc. then my kik is kbsoftware I'm a 47 year old male and here's one idea I have for you.
Dress up like a doll, something revealing like maybe a short skirt with a top that shows some cleavage, fishnet stockings and high heel shoes. It should be colorful as well. Use a bit more makeup than what you should so you look more like a dressup doll than human. If you can your hair is to be in pony tails use ribbons. And you must be like that whenever you are at home. Not sure what else you are looking for but if you are interested also include a collar and cuffs for your wrists and ankle wear them like jewlerry so no need to attach them together. And finally put something in your panties to make the day more interesting like a dry sponge. And if anyone comes to the door you have to answer it like that. So maybe order some takeout :). A picture would also be a nice bonus. I have no problems sending a photo of myself if that makes a difference.

blvckhere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2016
blvckhere

kik me blvckhere im waiting in much anticipation to put you through your paces

Featured Threads

New Personals