Females In Charge: Boys vs Girls KT Album Competition Week One

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
I'm going to be running a weekly game here (if it is popular enough). The name of the game is FIC: Boys vs Girls. The way the game works is that females may give photo tasks in this thread and then us males have to complete the tasks.
Each female may only give up to 3 tasks and each male may only complete up to 3 tasks.
Boys get a point for every photo task they complete and Girls get a point for every photo task which isn't completed by the end of the week. Whichever team has the most points wins that week.

Rules:
1. If a girl gives a task which is considered too dangerous or impossible to complete, the task and any other tasks she has given in the current week will be excluded. She is free to join again next week.
2. All photo tasks completed by guys must be posted in a Kinktalk album and linked to in this thread. I will also put the link in the first post so make sure you're not shy guys.
3. Rules are subject to change as the game develops.

Now we will find out which is the better sex on KinkTalk!

The first week begins now, so girls, start posting photo tasks here and us guys will start completing them.
This week will end on 23rd October and a new week will begin on the 24th.

Tasks:
Tasks will be posted here.

Photos:
Links to photos of completed tasks will be posted here.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Hmmm very interesting and sounds like a lot of fun! Alright, my picture tasks are as follows

TASKS:
1. Photo of my name sarah written on your cock
2. Photo (well 2 photos) [1] of the object minimum 5 inches long (hold it up next to a ruler or tape measurer) and [2] that object in your bum as far as it can go!

Littlecummer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2008
Illinois
I'm doing Sarah's tasks now, posting as soon as I'm done.

They're posted now, feel free to link them in.

Last edited:

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Hmm I can't see where to go to edit my post? Might be just because I'm drinking right now but...can anybody help me out? :p

In any case, the score is currently 3-2 to the Boys :D

Tasks:
[COMPLETED] 1. Photo of my name sarah written on your cock
[COMPLETED] 2. Photo (well 2 photos) [1] of the object minimum 5 inches long (hold it up next to a ruler or tape measurer) and [2] that object in your bum as far as it can go!
3. Clothes pins on your nipples in 2 different rooms and in a semi public spot must be naked
4. In bra and panties
[COMPLETED] 5. Whore written on your cock, Fuck me on your stomach, Spank me on your ass

Photos:
1. Name written on cock
2. 5 inch long object, inserted in bum
5. Whore written on your cock, Fuck me on your stomach, Spank me on your ass

Taskers:
LittleCummer: Can complete one more task this week.
sarahamber: Can give out one more task this week.
Hollyann: No more tasks this week.
SecretOps: Can complete two more tasks this week.

EDIT: Hmm I can edit this post, but not the original post... :(

Last edited:

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Clothes pins on your nipples in 2 different rooms and in a semi public spot must be naked

In bra and panties

Whore written on your cock
Fuck me on your stomach
Spank me on your ass

A picture with cum on your face if it's against your limits to have your face in a pic on your chest then

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
That's four tasks Hollyann, you're only allowed to set three per week. I'll exclude your last one if that's alright, otherwise reply with which one you'd like excluded this week.

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
There are two more tasks currently available dutch. Read a few posts up.

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
And the week has come to an end. The final score was 3-2 to the Boys :D

I think I will move this game to GetDare for the following weeks as there are far more users there, but photos will still be posted here obviously.
I'll post the link here to the new thread on GetDare when I make it, hope to see you guys there!

dutch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2010
hope on tasks from girls, i had no pantys and bra and outdoor is still a limits so couldn't do the last 2 tasks :(

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
i followed to week 2, but its on gd, and my dare wasnt appropriate for gd, so i had to delete it....if u wanna play, play on kt

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Hmm I'll see how week two goes over on GD and if it was better here I'll bring it back to KT. :)

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
too bad! :( o and for future games there should be a prize for winners and losers

Featured Threads

New Personals