SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
dsc026471y.jpg

So the game is coming back to KinkTalk where it belongs :cool:
This is FIC: Boys vs Girls Week Three. The way the game works is that females may give photo tasks in this thread and then us males have to complete the tasks.
Each female may only give up to 3 tasks and each male may only complete up to 3 tasks.
Boys get a point for every photo task they complete and Girls get a point for every photo task which isn't completed by the end of the week. Whichever team has the most points wins that week.

Rules:
1. If a girl gives a task which is considered too dangerous or impossible to complete, the task and any other tasks she has given in the current week will be excluded. She is free to join again next week.
2. All photo tasks completed by guys must be posted in a Kinktalk album and linked to in this thread. I will also put the link in the first post so make sure you're not shy guys.
3. Rules are subject to change as the game develops.

Now we will find out which is the better sex on KinkTalk!

The week begins now, so girls, start posting photo tasks here and us guys will start completing them.
This week will end on 7th November and a new week will begin on the 8th.

The score is currently 3-0 to the Girls

Tasks:
1. (my favourite task of course) ....but with a twist, you must write my name "SARAH" on two cocks and have it in the same picture! (so find a friend and start snapping away)
2. You must take a picture of a tip of a cock in a pussy with my name sarah writen on that cock and pussy (This ot to make ur gf / wife happy)
3. Because I'm feeling very egocentric right now, and mean because no one listened when i said this thread wouldnt work on GD, the third dare is similar to the second, but i want a guys lips around a cock that says my name on it (preferably the two boys from the first task, but not neccessary!)

Photos:
Links to photos of completed tasks will be posted here.

Past Results:
Week One: Boys 3-2
Week Two: Girls 1-0
Week Three: ??

Last edited:

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ahahahahahah I just saw the GD site....i hate to say it (no i don't) but i TOLD YOU SO! :) lmao!

anywhoot, because i'm so nice, even though NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO SARE, I'll post a dare here.

TASK:
1. (my favourite task of course) ....but with a twist, you must write my name "SARAH" on two cocks and have it in the same picture! (so find a friend and start snapping away)
2. You must take a picture of a tip of a cock in a pussy with my name sarah writen on that cock and pussy (This ot to make ur gf / wife happy)
3. Because I'm feeling very egocentric right now, and mean because no one listened when i said this thread wouldnt work on GD, the third dare is similar to the second, but i want a guys lips around a cock that says my name on it :) (preferably the two boys from the first task, but not neccessary!)

enjoy and good luck

drdopamine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2011
Hey

Im deffinatly in this game, but I cant do sarahambers there.... But if another comes up im in!

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Haha looks like the girls are going to win again this week ;)

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
I decided to complete sarahamber's first task because I noticed that she said the cocks have to be in the same PICTURE, not the same ROOM ;);) So I got a random guy on Skype to write Sarah on his cock and then took a picture of both our cocks. Task complete :p

The score is currently 2-1 to the Girls

Tasks:
1. COMPLETE
3. Because I'm feeling very egocentric right now, and mean because no one listened when i said this thread wouldnt work on GD, the third dare is similar to the second, but i want a guys lips around a cock that says my name on it (preferably the two boys from the first task, but not neccessary!)

Photos:

Past Results:
Week One: Boys 3-2
Week Two: Girls 1-0
Week Three: ??[/QUOTE]

myusername123

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 14, 2011
I would be in as well but can't do any of the tasks, I think there should be a game but the exact opposite with the guys in charge

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
I would be in as well but can't do any of the tasks, I think there should be a game but the exact opposite with the guys in charge

Hahaha, nope! That would never work. There are far too many horny guys who want to see pictures of girls. The guys would win every single week without a doubt, I would bet anything on that.

Scrk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2010
Too bad my girlfriends name is not Sarah, otherwise, it would be an easier one. But I really don't want tell her about the dares yet..

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
My wifes name is Sarah, so I could do it, but she has my penis locked up

Index

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 3, 2010
hrrmmm

Thinking of hiring a hobo to help me complete one of these tasks o_0

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ahahahahah secret opps you are a genious and very creative! I LIKE A LOT! :)

but i thinkus the girls have one again.....2 in a row now!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I want to make sure the girls dont win the next one ;)

Bring it on!

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Haha, yep, the girls win again this week 2-1. I guess sarahamber is too good at this :p
I'll put up the next week's post tonight or tomorrow. Start thinking up ideas girls and get ready boys lol

Featured Threads

New Personals