Morkhai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2015
Germany
Hello Kinktalk,
I am searching for a detailed story driven Femdom Roleplay.
I would love to focuse on the mental and emotional sadistic parts of that Kind of RP.
We could even spare mostly any sexual activity but I think we can impliment nearly any fetish you would like.
The important part for me is, that you will rule nearly mercyless over the character I would play, may it be because he adores you, or blackmail, or because you accidetly get to know of his femdom fetish....
I would like to create a realistic setting, but I am open to try other stuff too.

As you may have mentioned english is not my first language, so please show mercy and don't think I am a bad writer because of my spelling and gramar mistakes, I am not.
I played non sexual Roleplays for lots and lots of years, I wrote my own storys and poems and I think I am fairly intelligent and creative.

Some scenes I have in Mind but I am open to others as well:

You are a Queen of the Campus maybe not the Barbiequeen like Cheerleader Girl, more the Punk/Goth/Metal alternative scene Queen ;).
I play a 30 yo old University employment, a over weighted, nerdy Guy, without much social Live.
I get bullied a bit every Day.
At one Day you see me sit at a bench on the Campus, YOUR place, starring at my Phone.
One of your friends start to laugh:" Fat piece of shit move aside" while he fast gets infront of me and Snacks the phone out of my Hand.
The phone flys in your direction and lands infront of one of your feet.
As you pick it up you look on the Display and what you see, let you smile sadisticly.
You see a picture of a man, naked, a collar around his neck and a leash, leading to the hand of a beautiful young Goddes, while the man is kissing her Boots.
From here one it would be up to you... will you show your friends what you found, will you keep my Phone and blackmail me, will you start teasing me, or will you just show me who is in charge?

"My Stepdaughter and her Mother moved into my House some time ago.
I only take that women because she is reaaaaaly hot and she stayed because of the Luxus I could offer.
Even that she knows I betrayed her several times now she allways crawls back to me and I realy let her crawl. I love to dominate and torture this week women.
I bind her and let her have a taste of my Belt."
You dont like your Stepdad his hungry eyes when he looks at you, his arrogant behaviour, how he treats your mother, you know what they do behind closed Doors, you found his "treassure chest" with all of his Toys and you want revenge.
One Day you sneek in his Homeoffice and start to do some research on his PC.
After a while you got all personal Datas from all his important Clients, every Adress, every Business he made and you know you will find something to take revenge.

You know that your Boyfriend loves you he would do anything for you.
But your sexual Hunger is not satisfied and he never seems to do anything wrong, but he is boring.
In the last 2 years of your relationship you started to hate him, you can't even smell him anymore.
It all started nice you were so young, just 18 he was a grown up caring Daddy Guy more then 7 years older than you, you were in love.
You could study and he got the money so you could live together from the begining.
But now, now you can't even mention to sleep with him and he, he is OK just to be with you.
You both talked sometimes about splitting up, End there realationship but he allways started to cry and begged you to stay.
Not this time, you had a long talk, you had found clear but honest words, now he is standing infront of you, trying to block your way, you push him away he stumbles and falls to his knees, he looks so pathetic on his knees, crying tears running down his cheek, you nearly feel sympathy for him.
Suddenly he grabs your right ankle and starts kissing your shoe :"please dont leave me please, I will do anything you want please".
A sadistic smile flits across your Face.
What will you do NOW?

As I mentoned before, I would nearly try any Game arround this setting.
Two important conditions for me.
1. Please be female :D
2. I dont want want to be the dominant abusive Part.

Thank anyone that have read that far, if you are interrested in a Roleplay, I would love to discuss the setting and the characters and I would realy like to chat with you ;).